Radio stations on your phone?

#1angeldeath21Posted 11/19/2012 6:28:18 PM
Would you like to have radio stations available on your phone? - Results (61 votes)
Yea
59.02% (36 votes)
Nay
3.28% (2 votes)
Neigh
6.56% (4 votes)
*wipes brown*
31.15% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
With all the talk of radio stations and what they may or may not satire in modern-day times, I feel like they'll have some option on the cell phone mimicking Pandora or Spotify, allowing you to listen to any radio station as you walk if you so please (though, of course, it'd be quieted down for dialogue or phone calls like normal).

How do you guys feel about this? I'd like it, and hope they include it.
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#2Perfect LightPosted 11/19/2012 10:48:55 PM
Why do people put a *wipes brown* option in polls? All it does it skew poll results because that's a ton of numbers taken from legit choices.
---
Visit youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
My novel - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095KJ6YC
#3angeldeath21(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:18:10 AM
I don't think you have a very good definition of the word 'skew'... skewing results by adding another poll option would imply that, due to the number of options, my poll would reflect an otherwise uncharacteristic or even false trend. Clearly, that's not the case here, nor is it often the case with other polls.

Were you even here to witness the legend of *wipes brown*, good sir?
---
"We Do Not Sow; Hear Me Roar; Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken; Growing Strong; Ours is the Fury; As High as Honor; Night gathers, my watch begins."
#4nickybhardcPosted 11/20/2012 1:57:19 PM
The radio in game should connect to last FM that the xbox has
#5ninjaman148Posted 11/20/2012 2:27:12 PM
angeldeath21 posted...
I don't think you have a very good definition of the word 'skew'... skewing results by adding another poll option would imply that, due to the number of options, my poll would reflect an otherwise uncharacteristic or even false trend. Clearly, that's not the case here, nor is it often the case with other polls.

Were you even here to witness the legend of *wipes brown*, good sir?

I'll be honest, it was pretty funny in the original topic. Then some people referenced it in other topics shortly after, which I liked.

But now it just feels forced.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge