Anyone else never finish a GTA game?

#21DruffPosted 11/20/2012 11:14:18 AM
TheCongo posted...
Imo if someone doesn't play through the stories they are not a true GTA fan.

That would mean that about 90% of everyone who plays these games is not a true GTA fan.

And I agree with you!
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#22SSBBaddictPosted 11/20/2012 11:28:47 AM
TheCongo posted...

There are no technical guidelines in terms of what constitutes a "fan". We all play GTA for our own reasons. However I can assure you that I am indeed a fan, despite not completing any GTAs in their entirety to this date. I, like the TC, lose interest in the repetitiveness of the story about half way through, and then proceed with countless hours of screwing around.
---
Halo Reach pl0x
9-14-10
#23DruffPosted 11/20/2012 11:34:05 AM
SSBBaddict posted...
TheCongo posted...

There are no technical guidelines in terms of what constitutes a "fan". We all play GTA for our own reasons. However I can assure you that I am indeed a fan, despite not completing any GTAs in their entirety to this date. I, like the TC, lose interest in the repetitiveness of the story about half way through, and then proceed with countless hours of screwing around.

Not a true fan. Suck it up and deal with it.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#24VarcausPosted 11/20/2012 12:19:48 PM
Schmeman posted...
I've played them all since III but never can seem to finish them. I always get bored about half way through the plot and just end up fooling around the city (until I eventually get bored of that and stop playing). Anyone else the same way?

a gripping story "dragged" on for you? You must have been off your meds. What do you take? Addoral?

The problem for GTA4 wasn;'t too long, it was just too boring. Doing the same shi+ every mission, the story was going nowhere. It was just niko go somewhere, kill somebody, end mission. People failed to finish GTA4 because the story wasn't compelling, as much as it tried to be. Whether a sandbox game needs a main story line as long as GTA4's aside, that is no reason for them to shorten it.

lol, Do guys get bored of your girlfriend/s that easily
#25EcotronPosted 11/20/2012 12:53:47 PM
I didn't beat SA only because I had to go out of town and when I came back something happened so I couldn't play but I can't remember lol...
#26whiteboygenePosted 11/20/2012 12:59:16 PM
TheCongo posted...

boom. Everyone here should have 3, VC, SA and IV+episodes under your belt to call yourself a GTA TROO FAN DAWG.

bonus swag for completing the older ones.

o_0
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1