The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This game better have ants..

#1Maximillian37Posted 11/21/2012 7:02:53 AM
If not..*Preorder cancelled* for not enough realism.
---
S3RL. /sadness
#2Seven_KPosted 11/21/2012 7:18:09 AM
What if they put some freeze dried ants in the box. In a little ziplock bag folded neatly behind the instruction manual?
#3Maximillian37(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:26:13 AM(edited)
Seven_K posted...
What if they put some freeze dried ants in the box. In a little ziplock bag folded neatly behind the instruction manual?

A legitimate suggestion good sir, but virtual realism is far more important than actual reality, obviously. I mean, if the characters can maim virtual people and dogs and can't step on virtual ants/burn them with a magnifying glass-simply put that's a deal breaker for me. I never knew R* was antcist but it's kinda messed up...
---
S3RL. /sadness
#4shadyelfPosted 11/21/2012 7:35:33 AM
And there should be a side mission where you work as a fumigator and eventually get fed up with the ants and go on a hunt for the queen. Once you kill the queen all the ants die.
---
?
#5Maximillian37(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:44:41 AM
shadyelf posted...
And there should be a side mission where you work as a fumigator and eventually get fed up with the ants and go on a hunt for the queen. Once you kill the queen all the ants die.

A poster after my own heart <3
---
S3RL. /sadness
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 11/21/2012 7:47:01 AM
Red Dead Redemption had ants..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#7Maximillian37(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:52:10 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Red Dead Redemption had ants..

Good observation, my dear Watson. So does Skyrim :D Unfortunately I wasn't referencing either of these. But I see what you mean...maybe there actually WILL be ants! Oh pls pls pls transfer them over from RDR and have a minigame where Trevor burns them with a Magnifying Glass laughing maniacally while on speed XD
---
S3RL. /sadness
#8Red LobstarPosted 11/21/2012 12:25:02 PM
Ants are a feature that have been sorely missing from previous GTAs. With the announcement of animals I'm hoping R* will finally have the balls to put realistic ants in this game. GTA IV had flies buzzing around dumpsters, so the technology to do insects is there, it's just a matter of implementing it. I want to see Michael buy a hot dog from a street vendor and then throw it on the ground. If ants don't start swarming it after a few minutes I'm going to be very upset.
#9Maximillian37(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:10:51 PM(edited)
Red Lobstar posted...
Ants are a feature that have been sorely missing from previous GTAs. With the announcement of animals I'm hoping R* will finally have the balls to put realistic ants in this game. GTA IV had flies buzzing around dumpsters, so the technology to do insects is there, it's just a matter of implementing it. I want to see Michael buy a hot dog from a street vendor and then throw it on the ground. If ants don't start swarming it after a few minutes I'm going to be very upset.

THANK YOU!! This guy gets it!! :D I walk up to my favorite hot dog stand, the dude says you come here all the time..here's one for free. I said maaaan what I look like a charity case? I took it, and threw it on the grooooooooound, I don't need your handouts XD
---
S3RL. /sadness
#10CaIiber345Posted 11/21/2012 2:37:35 PM
It always ticks me off that the online Ant Farm in GTA IV isn't broadcasting.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!