This game better have ants..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game better have ants..

User Info: Maximillian37

Maximillian37
4 years ago#1
If not..*Preorder cancelled* for not enough realism.
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: Seven_K

Seven_K
4 years ago#2
What if they put some freeze dried ants in the box. In a little ziplock bag folded neatly behind the instruction manual?

Maximillian37
4 years ago#3
Seven_K posted...
What if they put some freeze dried ants in the box. In a little ziplock bag folded neatly behind the instruction manual?

A legitimate suggestion good sir, but virtual realism is far more important than actual reality, obviously. I mean, if the characters can maim virtual people and dogs and can't step on virtual ants/burn them with a magnifying glass-simply put that's a deal breaker for me. I never knew R* was antcist but it's kinda messed up...
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#4
And there should be a side mission where you work as a fumigator and eventually get fed up with the ants and go on a hunt for the queen. Once you kill the queen all the ants die.
?

Maximillian37
4 years ago#5
shadyelf posted...
And there should be a side mission where you work as a fumigator and eventually get fed up with the ants and go on a hunt for the queen. Once you kill the queen all the ants die.

A poster after my own heart <3
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
4 years ago#6
Red Dead Redemption had ants..
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

Maximillian37
4 years ago#7
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Red Dead Redemption had ants..

Good observation, my dear Watson. So does Skyrim :D Unfortunately I wasn't referencing either of these. But I see what you mean...maybe there actually WILL be ants! Oh pls pls pls transfer them over from RDR and have a minigame where Trevor burns them with a Magnifying Glass laughing maniacally while on speed XD
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: Red Lobstar

Red Lobstar
4 years ago#8
Ants are a feature that have been sorely missing from previous GTAs. With the announcement of animals I'm hoping R* will finally have the balls to put realistic ants in this game. GTA IV had flies buzzing around dumpsters, so the technology to do insects is there, it's just a matter of implementing it. I want to see Michael buy a hot dog from a street vendor and then throw it on the ground. If ants don't start swarming it after a few minutes I'm going to be very upset.

Maximillian37
4 years ago#9
Red Lobstar posted...
Ants are a feature that have been sorely missing from previous GTAs. With the announcement of animals I'm hoping R* will finally have the balls to put realistic ants in this game. GTA IV had flies buzzing around dumpsters, so the technology to do insects is there, it's just a matter of implementing it. I want to see Michael buy a hot dog from a street vendor and then throw it on the ground. If ants don't start swarming it after a few minutes I'm going to be very upset.

THANK YOU!! This guy gets it!! :D I walk up to my favorite hot dog stand, the dude says you come here all the time..here's one for free. I said maaaan what I look like a charity case? I took it, and threw it on the grooooooooound, I don't need your handouts XD
S3RL. /sadness

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#10
It always ticks me off that the online Ant Farm in GTA IV isn't broadcasting.
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game better have ants..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived