We all respect SA more than 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. We all respect SA more than 4

User Info: Carpet_Head

Carpet_Head
4 years ago#1
Truth

SA was most superior
TC has alzheimer.
Just one alzheimer?

User Info: creep50

creep50
4 years ago#2
yubb by far
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
4 years ago#3
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\

creep50
4 years ago#4
95_Eclipse posted...
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).

it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#5
CJ is the worst protagonist of the series. As someone who enjoys character development and story in general, IV felt better.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: goldw

goldw
4 years ago#6
it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring

Compared to SA, nothing is a bad map.

I like SA, but I would be lying if I told you that I would play that over IV.
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest

User Info: professor_choas

professor_choas
4 years ago#7
I wouldn't call it respect. I'd say it was more fun because of all the extra features. But as the developers said, because of the lower quality textures they could include more. 5 will be the best of both worlds. It'll sort of be a return to San Andreas but in HD and a little less extras.

I never thought there was anything wrong with 4 though.
They see me trollin, they hatin

creep50
4 years ago#8
goldw posted...

right san andreas had the best map in the series by far....the,variety,size...just everything was just perfect..there was ALOT to see in san andreas

gta 4 had alot of tall buldings and a streets.....not much else

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#9
No no, GTA4 was far superior. Takes more then a big map and vehicles I'll never use to earn my respect.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"

User Info: professor_choas

professor_choas
4 years ago#10
creep50 posted...
goldw posted...

right san andreas had the best map in the series by far....the,variety,size...just everything was just perfect..there was ALOT to see in san andreas

gta 4 had alot of tall buldings and a streets.....not much else

Not only are you comparing a low res PS2 game to an HD PS3 game, you're also comparing LA, SF, LV, and a country side to New York. Of course there's nothing but skyscrapers and streets in NYC.
They see me trollin, they hatin
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. We all respect SA more than 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived