---
TC has alzheimer.
Just one alzheimer?
#2creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:10:47 AM
yubb by far
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#395_EclipsePosted 11/22/2012 6:12:32 AM
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#4creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:16:29 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).

it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring
---
#5CruorComaPosted 11/22/2012 6:17:19 AM
CJ is the worst protagonist of the series. As someone who enjoys character development and story in general, IV felt better.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#6goldwPosted 11/22/2012 6:20:25 AM
it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring

Compared to SA, nothing is a bad map.

I like SA, but I would be lying if I told you that I would play that over IV.
---
A child has a 40% chance of surviving if hit by Usain Bolt - S1nharvest
#7professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 6:23:46 AM
I wouldn't call it respect. I'd say it was more fun because of all the extra features. But as the developers said, because of the lower quality textures they could include more. 5 will be the best of both worlds. It'll sort of be a return to San Andreas but in HD and a little less extras.

I never thought there was anything wrong with 4 though.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#8creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:28:26 AM
goldw posted...

right san andreas had the best map in the series by far....the,variety,size...just everything was just perfect..there was ALOT to see in san andreas

gta 4 had alot of tall buldings and a streets.....not much else
---
#9nativenginePosted 11/22/2012 6:32:27 AM
No no, GTA4 was far superior. Takes more then a big map and vehicles I'll never use to earn my respect.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#10professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 6:33:53 AM
creep50 posted...
goldw posted...

right san andreas had the best map in the series by far....the,variety,size...just everything was just perfect..there was ALOT to see in san andreas

gta 4 had alot of tall buldings and a streets.....not much else

Not only are you comparing a low res PS2 game to an HD PS3 game, you're also comparing LA, SF, LV, and a country side to New York. Of course there's nothing but skyscrapers and streets in NYC.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin