We all respect SA more than 4

#121Sword_of_DuskPosted 11/24/2012 7:38:22 AM
nativengine posted...
B0vril posted...
Why are people entertaining this topic?

I really don't care who thinks what game is better.

You know after dozens of these topics I agree. Your never going to convince one side of anything. I just feel sorry for the people that can't appreciate what GTA4 did right and instead focus on what it did wrong.

You're always going to have those folks who just can't see the positive in something. Instead, they zoom in on the negatives on harp on and on and on....

I grew out of doing that back when I was in junior high. I decided I'd be an open-minded person instead of a close-minded one.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#122creep50Posted 11/24/2012 9:53:25 AM
So it's okay for LV to be flat, but not Algonquin? You're ignoring the rest of Liberty City, so why can't I ignore the rest of San Andreas? You're acting like the entire map is flat. Not to mention I did address other parts of San Andreas; the desert and the forests. They were filler, admit it. What is there to do in the desert other than visit the restricted area? What is there to do in the forest at all? San Andreas wasn't a bad game, I just happen to like IV better.

the rest of the map IS flat everything looks the same i never said Algonquin specifically....i am not ignoring anything...you are tho and LV is still alot less plain

Can you play TBoGT or TLaD without having a GTA IV disc without buying Episodes from LC? No. They're add-ons. 94 missions in GTA IV, 22 in TLaD, 26 in TBoGT. Those do not qualify as new games.

The second link is to a topic someone made, not a poll. How can you use that in your argument? As for the other link, there's like 143 votes. The one I gave has 345. And it's more recent than the one you provided.

it donst matter how they set it up or how long it is it is still an extra purchase with a separate review...so it is its own thing just like undead nightmare

and the second link had a poll in it just search a little....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28911726/the-best-gta-poll

see it is winning by alot more than 10 votes
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#123LordPonchoPosted 11/24/2012 10:45:09 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
SA>gta IV

go look at youtube comments for proof

99% of ppl would prefer SA

Failed logic is failed.

If I search GTA IV videos, I'll see people saying IV is better. If I search SA videos, I'll see people saying SA is better. Why? Because people who enjoyed IV more aren't going to search out SA videos and vice versa.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#124LordPonchoPosted 11/24/2012 10:46:56 AM
creep50 posted...
So it's okay for LV to be flat, but not Algonquin? You're ignoring the rest of Liberty City, so why can't I ignore the rest of San Andreas? You're acting like the entire map is flat. Not to mention I did address other parts of San Andreas; the desert and the forests. They were filler, admit it. What is there to do in the desert other than visit the restricted area? What is there to do in the forest at all? San Andreas wasn't a bad game, I just happen to like IV better.

the rest of the map IS flat everything looks the same i never said Algonquin specifically....i am not ignoring anything...you are tho and LV is still alot less plain

Can you play TBoGT or TLaD without having a GTA IV disc without buying Episodes from LC? No. They're add-ons. 94 missions in GTA IV, 22 in TLaD, 26 in TBoGT. Those do not qualify as new games.

The second link is to a topic someone made, not a poll. How can you use that in your argument? As for the other link, there's like 143 votes. The one I gave has 345. And it's more recent than the one you provided.

it donst matter how they set it up or how long it is it is still an extra purchase with a separate review...so it is its own thing just like undead nightmare

and the second link had a poll in it just search a little....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28911726/the-best-gta-poll

By that logic, every Borderlands DLC was a new game too. Come on. Try harder. Your logic doesn't make any sense and only benefits yourself. Every time someone proves you wrong, you cover your ears and scream bloody murder.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#125SteamsterPosted 11/24/2012 1:28:46 PM
I respect IV a lot more than SA.
#126puffinslaughterPosted 11/24/2012 4:29:10 PM

Okay go to Middle Park and then go to Acter. Does it look the same? No.

You never answered my question; name some things you could do in the desert or forest.

Okay then firstly, why are they labeled as expansions packs? Secondly, why are they called "Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned" and "Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony" if they're separate games from GTA IV? And lastly, Undead Nightmare IS NOT its own game. It is an add-on of Red Dead Redemption.

That poll is from over a year ago, not to mention has 200 less votes than the one I linked to. That one was from 2 weeks ago.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 2-3
#127WMXXPosted 11/24/2012 4:38:30 PM
SA was the better game IMO.
---
Bone Thugs ~N~ Harmony = Greatest Of All Time
#128Carpet_Head(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:40:18 PM
Of course it was. Lets not forget the Characters, so many quotable phrases and memories. It was like the grand masterpiece that tied 3 and VC together and ended the ps2 era with a definitive period on what the summation of the Grand Theft Auto experience should be.

"Do you like maiming people, Carl?"
---
TC has alzheimer.
Just one alzheimer?
#129creep50Posted 11/25/2012 2:45:34 PM

Okay go to Middle Park and then go to Acter. Does it look the same? No.

You never answered my question; name some things you could do in the desert or forest..

1.yes they do...and there is not much elevation in nether

2. drive around...cop chases...its open space use your imagunation

Okay then firstly, why are they labeled as expansions packs? Secondly, why are they called "Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned" and "Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony" if they're separate games from GTA IV? And lastly, Undead Nightmare IS NOT its own game. It is an add-on of Red Dead Redemption.
That poll is from over a year ago, not to mention has 200 less votes than the one I linked to. That one was from 2 weeks ago.

1. if it is labeled expansion than it clearly means that it is NOT a part of the main game...and therefor it should not be listed with that game
2.same as above...why would they have another name and be paid separately if they are a part of the same game

....and what difference does it make when the pol was made that dosnt make any sense....
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#130duces9killaPosted 11/25/2012 8:32:59 PM
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...

By that logic, every Borderlands DLC was a new game too. Come on. Try harder. Your logic doesn't make any sense and only benefits yourself. Every time someone proves you wrong, you cover your ears and scream bloody murder.

hey it's lordpunchahoe i see that your still trolling as usual :)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your signature