We all respect SA more than 4

#131FearthelivingPosted 11/25/2012 8:56:08 PM
Opinion =/= Fact

Personally I enjoyed GTA IV more I like how it's story was way more believable then some thug from the hood getting jetpacks and flying jets. I don't mind that stuff in the world just not in the story. GTA IV has it's issues but I enjoyed every moment of it, I can't say the same for SA.
---
Gamer Tag - FearTheLiving
#132LordPonchoPosted 11/25/2012 9:59:33 PM
duces9killa posted...
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...
So it's okay for LV to be flat, but not Algonquin? You're ignoring the rest of Liberty City, so why can't I ignore the rest of San Andreas? You're acting like the entire map is flat. Not to mention I did address other parts of San Andreas; the desert and the forests. They were filler, admit it. What is there to do in the desert other than visit the restricted area? What is there to do in the forest at all? San Andreas wasn't a bad game, I just happen to like IV better.

the rest of the map IS flat everything looks the same i never said Algonquin specifically....i am not ignoring anything...you are tho and LV is still alot less plain

Can you play TBoGT or TLaD without having a GTA IV disc without buying Episodes from LC? No. They're add-ons. 94 missions in GTA IV, 22 in TLaD, 26 in TBoGT. Those do not qualify as new games.

The second link is to a topic someone made, not a poll. How can you use that in your argument? As for the other link, there's like 143 votes. The one I gave has 345. And it's more recent than the one you provided.

it donst matter how they set it up or how long it is it is still an extra purchase with a separate review...so it is its own thing just like undead nightmare

and the second link had a poll in it just search a little....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28911726/the-best-gta-poll

see it is winning by alot more than 10 votes

By that logic, every Borderlands DLC was a new game too. Come on. Try harder. Your logic doesn't make any sense and only benefits yourself. Every time someone proves you wrong, you cover your ears and scream bloody murder.

hey it's lordpunchahoe i see that your still trolling as usual :)

Yeah, no. Good try. Unlike the other threads you've tried this, I'm with the majority.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#133DarkLordMorsulPosted 11/25/2012 10:39:36 PM
quick question.... why did I just read this whole thread?
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#134LordPonchoPosted 11/25/2012 11:31:15 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...

Because, like me, you can'tfigure out if creep is serious or trolling?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#135jing0000Posted 11/26/2012 12:28:27 AM
LordPoncho posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

Because, like me, you can'tfigure out if creep is serious or trolling?

Kinda the same here, though to respond to the topic I strongly disagree. I love GTA IV and still quite often play it..the same cannot be said for SA...I respect vice city more then SA.

I personally loved LC, the only thing I really wanted from it that was in SA was the off-road area's. few more of those and I would have been fine with the entire game. Niko will forever be more interested then CJ. but that's only to me. everyone has their own interest.
---
none
#136CaIiber345Posted 11/26/2012 12:52:14 AM
I respect both games.

I loved SA and put hundreds of hours into it. I just went back and finally finished the story in IV. I do love IV also, but it doesn't have that "play for hundreds of hours appeal." That said, it still does some wonderful things and I'm enjoying playing it again. Both games deserve their place in the GTA series. Neither is perfect, but then again, nothing is.

Someone should explain that to Peter Molyneaux...

Sorry. Couldn't help that one.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
#137DarkchocolateXPosted 11/26/2012 1:13:02 AM
No it was not. 4 was the better game IMO.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#138The Wheelman1Posted 11/26/2012 4:18:42 AM
Both games are great in their own way. GTASA has a bigger map and planes while GTA4 feels more realistic.
---
XBox Live GT: MastaMez
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheWheelman1