We all respect SA more than 4

#21Smakface13Posted 11/22/2012 11:19:02 AM
You do not speak for me. It was a great game and I certainly loved it, I have it on my 360. But IV, with it's lack of features, I find so much more entertaining. It's mostly just because of the engine.

When I first redownloaded SA I ran over someone in a car and I was just like "Ugh." I eventually beat it, but I have since started playing IV again in anticipation of V, and I just can't go back again.
---
I am looking at you through the eyes of a dead man
#22edwdesirPosted 11/22/2012 11:35:27 AM
Loved the map. The 3 cities were diverse and I enjoyed having the desert and countryside included.

Glad we're going back to the West Coast for V. LC just doesn't interest me as much.
---
http://oi50.tinypic.com/30rttom.jpg
#23ch3ck_n0rrisPosted 11/22/2012 12:02:09 PM
creep50 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).

it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring

You've never been to New York City before, have you?
---
http://checkafred.bandcamp.com/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @ch3ck_n0rris
#24wwervinPosted 11/22/2012 12:10:34 PM
Carpet_Head posted...
Truth

SA was most superior

Look who you've got supporting you.. creep50, one of the biggest trolls around these here parts. Next time champ, don't speak for everyone, because it's not true at all.
#25Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/22/2012 12:32:40 PM
TrialAndError posted...
I've lived in both San Francisco and New York, and I can say San Andreas felt better.

Liberty City got Manhattan pretty accurate, but Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx... Not even close. How do you have a Bronx without the Bronx Zoo? I'll never know.

Niko was a flat and bland character, relegated to an errand boy. CJ had motives, lots of them, whether it was revenge, family, or the truth.

Not to mention... Flying jets will always be better than not flying anything. What's the point of an airport if you can't do anything there?

I agree with SA being superior because of the map and jets, but Niko is definitely superior to CJ and possessed everything you credit to CJ. CJ had a much better supporting cast though.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#26creep50Posted 11/22/2012 1:03:29 PM
wwervin posted...
Carpet_Head posted...
Truth

SA was most superior

Look who you've got supporting you.. creep50, one of the biggest trolls around these here parts. Next time champ, don't speak for everyone, because it's not true at all.

huh.....yet another person that dosnt know the meaning of the word troll

ch3ck_n0rris posted...
creep50 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
I think we need to have a new election and get someone else to speak for everyone, because you're wrong. I respect them equally, as each has their strong points.GTA IV was a great game, it just lacked some of the content (I wish it didn't the game would have been unstoppable then).

it also lacked a good map LC was horrible....everything was just so flat and boring

You've never been to New York City before, have you?

i am not questioning whether new york is that flat or not...i am just saying that it wasnt a very good map....

they didnt have to make it that way or pick new york to begin with....and if you look at the map in gta 3 you can see that it has alot more elevation
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#27professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 1:17:48 PM
And you base that on what? The spots with elevation in 3 are present in 4 and there's probably more of it. New York City doesn't have a lot of elevation change. Why would you choose New York City as the base for your map then put a giant mountain in the middle of it or rolling hills? Like I said in my last post, if you know what NYC is like then I don't get why you're complaining about the map being flat.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#28jimbobrulezPosted 11/22/2012 1:38:14 PM
Speak for yourself, I find Gta IV to be significantly better. Then again, sa is far more immature so I can't expect anything else from fellow gamefaqs members
---
its like gta: sa... Carl should've had 1 star at all times, just being a black guy in 1990s L.A.- Masonator 2002
#29Sword_of_DuskPosted 11/22/2012 2:18:35 PM
It seems like some folks just care more about a few bonus features rather than improvements to gameplay.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#30Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/22/2012 2:23:10 PM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
It seems like some folks just care more about a few bonus features rather than improvements to gameplay.

I think a larger map with more variety and the ability to fly planes is more than just a few bonuses. The stat increases such as weapon and driving skill were the minor bonuses.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19