We all respect SA more than 4

#31Sword_of_DuskPosted 11/22/2012 2:57:44 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
It seems like some folks just care more about a few bonus features rather than improvements to gameplay.

I think a larger map with more variety and the ability to fly planes is more than just a few bonuses. The stat increases such as weapon and driving skill were the minor bonuses.

True. I just look at GTA 4 like GTA 3 was on the PS2: as a big undertaking on a new system that required a few sacrifices
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#32creep50Posted 11/22/2012 4:56:31 PM
professor_choas posted...
And you base that on what? The spots with elevation in 3 are present in 4 and there's probably more of it. New York City doesn't have a lot of elevation change. Why would you choose New York City as the base for your map then put a giant mountain in the middle of it or rolling hills? Like I said in my last post, if you know what NYC is like then I don't get why you're complaining about the map being flat.

because unchanced new york makes for a crappy map (duh)

in gta 3 added alot of ramps and and things like that to make the offroad driving interesting....gta 4 not so much flat arena with alot of 90 degree turns...everything looked the same
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#33TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:08:04 PM
These topics are gettin old..

Stop speaking for everyone god dammit!!! Not everyone is ****in 15 like yourself, SA sucked compared to IV in my mind. Learn to type, "in my opinion" .....*****..
#34creep50Posted 11/22/2012 5:10:56 PM
TRC187 posted...

Stop speaking for everyone god dammit!!! Not everyone is ****in 15 like yourself, SA sucked compared to IV in my mind. Learn to type, "in my opinion" .....*****..

if i am writing it obviously it is my opinion....which is ironic because you didnt write it for yourself
---
#35TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:20:31 PM
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

if i am writing it obviously it is my opinion....which is ironic because you didnt write it for yourself

"We all respect SA more than IV" hmmm.. ya, that sounds like you're making my mind up all by your lil'self. Its not just "your" opinion when you write it like that. Seriously bro, this **** is gettin old.
#36TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:21:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37creep50Posted 11/22/2012 5:24:58 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

"We all respect SA more than IV" hmmm.. ya, that sounds like you're making my mind up all by your lil'self. Its not just "your" opinion when you write it like that. Seriously bro, this **** is gettin old.

ohhhh wow and you are calling ****in 15 (not that that is a bad thing)

the irony here is way to high
---
#38professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 5:36:01 PM
creep50 posted...
And you base that on what? The spots with elevation in 3 are present in 4 and there's probably more of it. New York City doesn't have a lot of elevation change. Why would you choose New York City as the base for your map then put a giant mountain in the middle of it or rolling hills? Like I said in my last post, if you know what NYC is like then I don't get why you're complaining about the map being flat.

in gta 3 added alot of ramps and and things like that to make the offroad driving interesting....gta 4 not so much flat arena with alot of 90 degree turns...everything looked the same

What off road driving? What part of NYC is offroading? There's what, 100 stunt jumps in both games? GTAIV had just as much elevation change as 3 did, if not more. Along with a bigger map, more detailed, and more density. Your arguement pretty much comes down to, 'New York is flat, I don't like it. But GTA3's map is better because I like that game more.'
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#39CruorComaPosted 11/22/2012 5:36:27 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

creep isn't the TC man.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#40creep50Posted 11/22/2012 5:49:13 PM
creep50 posted...

What off road driving? What part of NYC is offroading? There's what, 100 stunt jumps in both games? GTAIV had just as much elevation change as 3 did, if not more. Along with a bigger map, more detailed, and more density. Your arguement pretty much comes down to, 'New York is flat, I don't like it. But GTA3's map is better because I like that game more.'

you kinda answered you own question both games have 100 stunt jumps....but gta 3 has them on a smaller map.....hence more crazy jumps...there was also more than that in gta 3

creep isn't the TC man.

ding ding ding....we have a winner
---