We all respect SA more than 4

#41TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:59:01 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
These topics are gettin old..

Stop speaking for everyone god dammit!!! Not everyone is ****in 15 like yourself, SA sucked compared to IV in my mind. Learn to type, "in my opinion" .....*****..

if i am writing it obviously it is my opinion....which is ironic because you didnt write it for yourself

I don't give a **** if he isn't the TC, he responded to me as if he was, I was speaking for anyone that doesn't agree with this thread and wouldn't ya know who opens their ridiculous mouth...

If I were talking to you..... I would've addressed you. This doesn't surprise me though.
#42professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 5:56:41 PM
When people say off roading, you typically think driving on dirt, sand, gravel, etc... The only part of that plays part in either game is the beach and Central Park. You've still yet to admit that there's nothing wrong with GTAIV's map, you just don't like it.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#43creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:01:18 PM
professor_choas posted...
When people say off roading, you typically think driving on dirt, sand, gravel, etc... The only part of that plays part in either game is the beach and Central Park. You've still yet to admit that there's nothing wrong with GTAIV's map, you just don't like it.

gta 3 map has more elevation than gta 4 map

you are the only one that has something to admit here
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#44TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 6:06:10 PM
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

Stop speaking for everyone god dammit!!! Not everyone is ****in 15 like yourself, SA sucked compared to IV in my mind. Learn to type, "in my opinion" .....*****..

if i am writing it obviously it is my opinion....which is ironic because you didnt write it for yourself

"We all respect SA more than IV" hmmm.. ya, that sounds like you're making my mind up all by your lil'self. Its not just "your" opinion when you write it like that. Seriously bro, this **** is gettin old.

ohhhh wow and you are calling ****in 15 (not that that is a bad thing)

the irony here is way to high

Only kids curse huh? The adult world will be a big shock to you then.

Go get some friends, you shouldn't be 15 and on the internet so much. I'm old, I have an excuse.
#45zombieNarutoPosted 11/22/2012 6:09:06 PM
Why can't these topics just die already -_- They're both great games in their own right.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#46CruorComaPosted 11/22/2012 6:14:51 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

I don't give a **** if he isn't the TC, he responded to me as if he was, I was speaking for anyone that doesn't agree with this thread and wouldn't ya know who opens their ridiculous mouth...

If I were talking to you..... I would've addressed you. This doesn't surprise me though.

Oh, well excuse me.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#47LordPonchoPosted 11/22/2012 6:14:55 PM
Anybody ever notice these topics seem to only be backed by creep and the ocassional unknown, while everyone bashes creep and TC.

How many alts do you have, creep?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#48professor_choasPosted 11/22/2012 6:20:38 PM
creep50 posted...
professor_choas posted...

gta 3 map has more elevation than gta 4 map

you are the only one that has something to admit here

How does GTA 3 have more elevation than 4? If you wanna go from the pure standpoint of what you can stand on top of, 4 blows it out the water. The Statue of Liberty, all the skyscrapers, the height you can go in a helicopter is all higher than it is in 3. The same can be said about the ground.
---
They see me trollin, they hatin
#49Mentalpatient87Posted 11/22/2012 6:21:01 PM
You'd think he'd tire of the perpetual s***shower, or at least reconsider that he doesn't have his thumb on the pulse of the GTA fanbase like he thinks he does.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#50TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 6:40:05 PM
I swear to god I'm not a dick. I just get so tired of the endless threads of relentless IV bashing for no legitimate reason, especially in a GTA IV board,. If you like SA so much and hate IV even more... SA has a board, and it will welcome you with open arms.

And Creep, I don't care if your 15 or 50, just please stop the black and white point of views, the polls reflect the truth, the poll proves you wrong. Period. Accept it, and move on. A large part of the community loves IV and SA, thats great! Hell, we're all GTA fans here, so its kind of expected.

And remember the other thread regarding the size of RDR in comparison to SA? Well, I never received a solid answer from R*, just a bunch of BS about how, "the technical department can not answer that type of question".. blah blah.. So, it is what it is and you you know what? I'm ok with it. Lame that they won't answer a question about their own game, but i'm sure they have some ridiculous reason why they can't.