We all respect SA more than 4

#51creep50Posted 11/22/2012 5:43:49 PM
professor_choas posted...
creep50 posted...
professor_choas posted...
When people say off roading, you typically think driving on dirt, sand, gravel, etc... The only part of that plays part in either game is the beach and Central Park. You've still yet to admit that there's nothing wrong with GTAIV's map, you just don't like it.

gta 3 map has more elevation than gta 4 map

you are the only one that has something to admit here

How does GTA 3 have more elevation than 4? If you wanna go from the pure standpoint of what you can stand on top of, 4 blows it out the water. The Statue of Liberty, all the skyscrapers, the height you can go in a helicopter is all higher than it is in 3. The same can be said about the ground.

same thing can not be said about the ground... like someone said both games had about 100 stunt jumps...but gta 3 is alot smaller

Only kids curse huh? The adult world will be a big shock to you then.

Go get some friends, you shouldn't be 15 and on the internet so much. I'm old, I have an excuse.

i wont even pretend to think that you know what you are talking about here....but is still very ironic
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#52TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:44:56 PM
CruorComa posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
These topics are gettin old..

Stop speaking for everyone god dammit!!! Not everyone is ****in 15 like yourself, SA sucked compared to IV in my mind. Learn to type, "in my opinion" .....*****..

if i am writing it obviously it is my opinion....which is ironic because you didnt write it for yourself

I don't give a **** if he isn't the TC, he responded to me as if he was, I was speaking for anyone that doesn't agree with this thread and wouldn't ya know who opens their ridiculous mouth...

If I were talking to you..... I would've addressed you. This doesn't surprise me though.

Oh, well excuse me.

Sorry bro, didn't mean to come off as rude... Its been a real ****ed up day and its probably disgorging in my posts. And the last part about, "If i was talking to you", that was meant for Creep.
#53TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 5:47:23 PM
Please humor me Creep... How is it ironic? Do tell.
#54CADE FOSTERPosted 11/22/2012 6:07:14 PM
gta4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>san andreas fact
---
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s416/Arianfoster/katy-perry-1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hUMY8.gif
#55creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:10:26 PM
TRC187 posted...
I swear to god I'm not a dick. I just get so tired of the endless threads of relentless IV bashing for no legitimate reason, especially in a GTA IV board,. If you like SA so much and hate IV even more... SA has a board, and it will welcome you with open arms.

And Creep, I don't care if your 15 or 50, just please stop the black and white point of views, the polls reflect the truth, the poll proves you wrong. Period. Accept it, and move on. A large part of the community loves IV and SA, thats great! Hell, we're all GTA fans here, so its kind of expected.

And remember the other thread regarding the size of RDR in comparison to SA? Well, I never received a solid answer from R*, just a bunch of BS about how, "the technical department can not answer that type of question".. blah blah.. So, it is what it is and you you know what? I'm ok with it. Lame that they won't answer a question about their own game, but i'm sure they have some ridiculous reason why they can't.

poll prove me wrong huh...like this one??....http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64634396?page=6

the ironic part of your statements is that you always seem to prove yourself wrong.....and i wonder why rockstar never answered that question ;-D
---
#56TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 6:22:44 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
I swear to god I'm not a dick. I just get so tired of the endless threads of relentless IV bashing for no legitimate reason, especially in a GTA IV board,. If you like SA so much and hate IV even more... SA has a board, and it will welcome you with open arms.

And Creep, I don't care if your 15 or 50, just please stop the black and white point of views, the polls reflect the truth, the poll proves you wrong. Period. Accept it, and move on. A large part of the community loves IV and SA, thats great! Hell, we're all GTA fans here, so its kind of expected.

And remember the other thread regarding the size of RDR in comparison to SA? Well, I never received a solid answer from R*, just a bunch of BS about how, "the technical department can not answer that type of question".. blah blah.. So, it is what it is and you you know what? I'm ok with it. Lame that they won't answer a question about their own game, but i'm sure they have some ridiculous reason why they can't.

poll prove me wrong huh...like this one??....http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64634396?page=6

the ironic part of your statements is that you always seem to prove yourself wrong.....and i wonder why rockstar never answered that question ;-D

Umm, yes... this one.. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64650032

Same one.

Also, name one time YOU, I or anyone else has proved me wrong? It wasn't proved either way, and i'm man enough to tell you that. Who cares. R* has their reasons why they won't answer it, simply because they most likely have a code they follow in answering questions like that, they're probably not supposed to put anything in writing that could potentially incriminate them.. If you are familiar with how legal departments work in corporations, you'll know what I'm talking about. Again, proof isn't referencing another random persons unproven statement on the internet and stating that its a fact. Its not. You've never factually proven me wrong. But you on the other hand..............
#57Mentalpatient87Posted 11/22/2012 6:27:33 PM
What's that? Creep doesn't know irony from Iron Kids Bread? Color me shocked..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#58creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:28:02 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...

Umm, yes... this one.. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64650032

Same one.

Name one time that i've been proven wrong... DOCUMENTATION wise, not some other random person on the internet saying so... I'm talking about factual proof.

Also, name one time I've proved myself wrong? It wasn't proved either way, and i'm man enough to tell you that. Who cares. R* has their reasons why they won't answer it, simply because they most likely have a code they follow in answering questions like that, they're probably not supposed to put anything in writing that could potentially incriminate them.. If you are familiar with how legal departments work in corporations, you'll know what I'm talking about.

lol you mean the poll that is puts 3 games against one and still almost loses......yeah what a great proof......and even if that poll would be accurate it still loses if you add those polls together

so much for a proof......while that other guy gives you mathematics

but you can ignore that if you want
---
#59creep50Posted 11/22/2012 6:30:08 PM
TRC187 posted...
Please humor me Creep... How is it ironic? Do tell.

telling people that you act like a 15 year old....and then tell him to ´´go get some friends´´

thats not irony
---
#60LordPonchoPosted 11/22/2012 6:39:49 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
What's that? Creep doesn't know irony from Iron Kids Bread? Color me shocked..

Can we be friends?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800