We all respect SA more than 4

#71Mentalpatient87Posted 11/22/2012 8:30:22 PM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
Are core mechanics less important than tedious ways to pass time?

Is that a serious question?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#72TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 8:31:37 PM
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
Please humor me Creep... How is it ironic? Do tell.

telling people that you act like a 15 year old....and then tell him to ´´go get some friends´´

thats not irony

Pretty sure I said that you act like a 15 yr old, yes.. I said that.

Yes, I also said that YOU should go make some friends, 15 yr old friends.. Stop posting on a board for a game that you aren't even legally old enough to play without your mother's consent.

Yes, I said all that. There is no irony there.

Anything else?

lol when you logic falls apart insult people on the internet....call them to young

nobb no irony there,,,,alot of hypocrisy tho....its funny ...you are now 10 year old and therefor i am 5 years older than you...go play plamo

When my logic..... falls apart. How so? When exactly did my logic fall apart? Your talking jibberish now because my logic has never fell apart, nor will it ever, because I don't make ridiculous statements and put my foot in my mouth on a daily basis such as yourself.

You are young, I'm not spewing falsities regarding that, you may not be 15, but I'm willing to bet i'm damn close.

How exactly am I a hypocrite? Do you know the definition of hypocrite? If so, when have I said something that I don't believe in, or support, then turn around and say that I DO believe in it or support it.
#73TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 8:50:04 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
TC puts muscle building as one of many examples gta if SA had over gta 4...................everyone judges that 1 thing as that was the only feature he mentioned

gamefaqs logic

Jesus... Look at you..

I brought up 2 of the 5 points...and I'll bring up 1 more. The guns in SA were not upgradable, your skill level in using the gun was, not the gun itself.

By what you said above, "everyone judges that ONE thing as that was the only feature he mentioned........ gamefaqs logic"...

I know what the definition of hypocrite means, and by you saying (again) crap like this... You are honestly the epitome of the word. When you're trying to dispute something, you'll pull the most ridiculous crap out of thin air and call it fact. Just like the FPS thread the other day, how did your Nike taste that day? Rubbery I bet. And, just like the map size thing, you linked another persons logic and called it fact like it was your own... Just stop, for real.
#74Carpet_Head(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:39:16 PM
Could you imagine being able to make Niko big and Fat? And watching his silly waddle and his belly jiggle as he shoots a shotgun, or getting him so comically fat that they actually threw in occasional heart attacks that kill you after you flail for a bit.

Or how about him getting big and muscular and screwing people up in that underground fighting torunament sidemission/minigame you can also take your friends to to fight them in.

Or how about getting Roman tatted on your arm after he dies at the church?

Or maybe you could utilize the camera in another way, selling pics of crazy stuff all over town to a newspaper, creating a dynamic easter egg hunt looking for certain events.

There are literally a MILLION things they could have done. They built a beautiful map and game but there was nothing in it to keep me coming back.

What they did try was cool, the police scanner game was really fun.
---
TC has alzheimer.
Just one alzheimer?
#75drafterowarPosted 11/22/2012 8:39:39 PM
THANKS FOR REPRESENTING ME TC.
---
"Are you AC or.....DC?"
#76The moonlight knightPosted 11/22/2012 8:41:34 PM
We all respect SA more than 4

I don't.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#77creep50Posted 11/22/2012 8:42:32 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
Please humor me Creep... How is it ironic? Do tell.

telling people that you act like a 15 year old....and then tell him to ´´go get some friends´´

thats not irony

Pretty sure I said that you act like a 15 yr old, yes.. I said that.

Yes, I also said that YOU should go make some friends, 15 yr old friends.. Stop posting on a board for a game that you aren't even legally old enough to play without your mother's consent.

Yes, I said all that. There is no irony there.

Anything else?

lol when you logic falls apart insult people on the internet....call them to young

nobb no irony there,,,,alot of hypocrisy tho....its funny ...you are now 10 year old and therefor i am 5 years older than you...go play plamo

When my logic..... falls apart. How so? When exactly did my logic fall apart? Your talking jibberish now because my logic has never fell apart, nor will it ever, because I don't make ridiculous statements and put my foot in my mouth on a daily basis such as yourself.

You are young, I'm not spewing falsities regarding that, you may not be 15, but I'm willing to bet i'm damn close.

How exactly am I a hypocrite? Do you know the definition of hypocrite? If so, when have I said something that I don't believe in, or support, then turn around and say that I DO believe in it or support it.

you claimed that polls proved me wrong....i proved you wrong.....and that is where your logic felt apart

when you claim that i am not legally old enough to play the game in my mother's consent and than say that i sound like a 15 year old...than thats irony...,,and i am betting hypocrisy to

your last post along with this one where nothing but senseless insults and than you claim to be a bigger man....its hilarious
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#78creep50Posted 11/22/2012 8:44:52 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TC puts muscle building as one of many examples gta if SA had over gta 4...................everyone judges that 1 thing as that was the only feature he mentioned

gamefaqs logic

Jesus... Look at you.

I brought up 2 of the 5 points...and I'll bring up 1 more. The guns in SA were not upgradable, your skill level in using the gun was, not the gun itself.

ummm you where not the only one......and offcourse you do know what he means when he says that guns where upgradable
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#79Sword_of_DuskPosted 11/22/2012 8:52:05 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
Are core mechanics less important than tedious ways to pass time?

Is that a serious question?

'Course not....well the TC might think so.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#80TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 8:59:29 PM
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...

gamefaqs logic

Jesus... Look at you.

ummm you where not the only one......and offcourse you do know what he means when he says that guns where upgradable

God.

A. The poll proved you wrong. There was no poll that proved ME wrong.

B. I'm now convinced, you do not know what "irony" or "hypocrisy" mean. (Webster Dictionary).

C. I never claimed to be a bigger man, just a more intelligent and logical one. Though, I can assure you, physically, I'm definitely a bigger man.