We all respect SA more than 4

#81creep50Posted 11/22/2012 8:09:14 PM
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TC puts muscle building as one of many examples gta if SA had over gta 4...................everyone judges that 1 thing as that was the only feature he mentioned

gamefaqs logic

Jesus... Look at you.

I brought up 2 of the 5 points...and I'll bring up 1 more. The guns in SA were not upgradable, your skill level in using the gun was, not the gun itself.

ummm you where not the only one......and offcourse you do know what he means when he says that guns where upgradable

God.

A. The poll proved you wrong. There was no poll that proved ME wrong.

B. I'm now convinced, you do not know what "irony" or "hypocrisy" mean. (Webster Dictionary).

C. I never claimed to be a bigger man, just a more intelligent and logical one. Though, I can assure you, physically, I'm definitely a bigger man.

A,exept this...http://w oneww.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64634396?page=6...but maybe you dont understand math

B....huh okay

C.like when you claim you know the age of someone over the internet....sure that is very 创intelligent and logical创...and steriods?? its amusing how much you think you know someone over the internet
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#82TRC187Posted 11/22/2012 8:24:34 PM
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TRC187 posted...
creep50 posted...
TC puts muscle building as one of many examples gta if SA had over gta 4...................everyone judges that 1 thing as that was the only feature he mentioned

gamefaqs logic

Jesus... Look at you.

I brought up 2 of the 5 points...and I'll bring up 1 more. The guns in SA were not upgradable, your skill level in using the gun was, not the gun itself.

ummm you where not the only one......and offcourse you do know what he means when he says that guns where upgradable

God.

A. The poll proved you wrong. There was no poll that proved ME wrong.

B. I'm now convinced, you do not know what "irony" or "hypocrisy" mean. (Webster Dictionary).

C. I never claimed to be a bigger man, just a more intelligent and logical one. Though, I can assure you, physically, I'm definitely a bigger man.

A,exept this...http://w oneww.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/64634396?page=6...but maybe you dont understand math

B....huh okay

C.like when you claim you know the age of someone over the internet....sure that is very 创intelligent and logical创...and steriods?? its amusing how much you think you know someone over the internet

lmao.. You crack me up.

Thats not a poll toolio, that is someone elses ridiculous attempt at an excuse for losing a perfectly valid and legitimate poll survey.

Is it really that hard for you to accept that truth?

You know I'm right about the age thing, you can lie all you want, but your grammar and intellect speak for itself. If I'm wrong, how old are you?

Who does steroids? Arnold? Sly? The Rock? Who? I've always been curious.
#83Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/22/2012 8:31:16 PM
TRC187 posted...
I swear to god I'm not a dick. I just get so tired of the endless threads of relentless IV bashing for no legitimate reason, especially in a GTA IV board,. If you like SA so much and hate IV even more... SA has a board, and it will welcome you with open arms.

And Creep, I don't care if your 15 or 50, just please stop the black and white point of views, the polls reflect the truth, the poll proves you wrong. Period. Accept it, and move on. A large part of the community loves IV and SA, thats great! Hell, we're all GTA fans here, so its kind of expected.

And remember the other thread regarding the size of RDR in comparison to SA? Well, I never received a solid answer from R*, just a bunch of BS about how, "the technical department can not answer that type of question".. blah blah.. So, it is what it is and you you know what? I'm ok with it. Lame that they won't answer a question about their own game, but i'm sure they have some ridiculous reason why they can't.

RDR's map is considerably smaller than SA's.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#84CaIiber345Posted 11/22/2012 8:31:51 PM
I'll honestly never understand this argument among the GTA community.

Both games have their strong points and are awesome in their own ways. I love both for different reasons.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
#85creep50Posted 11/22/2012 8:37:24 PM

lmao.. You crack me up.

Thats not a poll toolio, that is someone elses ridiculous attempt at an excuse for losing a perfectly valid and legitimate poll survey.

Is it really that hard for you to accept that truth?

You know I'm right about the age thing, you can lie all you want, but your grammar and intellect speak for itself. If I'm wrong, how old are you?

Who does steroids? Arnold? Sly? The Rock? Who? I've always been curious.

umm here is the poll....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28911726/the-best-gta-poll

it was there...but i am guessing that someone as intelligent as you cant figure that out

also still if you add the results...well you know (i hope)

also 创grammar and intellect创 is also hilarious when you are writing over the internet....do you know what europe is...i am guessing not

tell me how old are you......this is funny
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#86Deadpool_FTWPosted 11/22/2012 8:41:44 PM(edited)
Creep, TRC, you both look like idiots. Lay it to rest, for f***'s sake. Rather than do things like argue over game quality, lets do things like laughing at Jack Thompson or paying hookers to get in your car then driving them off of cliffs.

Pwease.
---
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
#87memoriesofbloodPosted 11/22/2012 9:37:57 PM
Umm considering how terrible the driving physics were in SA even compared to GTA3 and VC, I cannot fathom how people still drool all over SA.

The game is called Grand Theft Auto not OTH (Overuse The Hydra) but the again I know a dude who bought IV and all of the expansions only for the use of the cheat codes and has barely if at all done any missions.

Which sort of shows that you probably shouldn't care what most GTA fans think, most probably have ADHD, are under 19 and don't understand the idea of story and could be amused by the sole idea of "Hurr durr guns kill people."

And to think this opinion comes from someone who has GTA3 in his top 10 fave games.
#88LifelessBoyPosted 11/22/2012 9:46:01 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
We all respect SA more than 4

I don't.

Bingo!
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#89Mentalpatient87Posted 11/22/2012 9:49:06 PM
Carpet_Head posted...
the police scanner game was really fun.

You'd love this mod, then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JPa1dF8eM
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#90RossardPosted 11/22/2012 10:04:15 PM
Nope.

SA is definitely the weakest game in the series.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/