What are the chances that this game is a huge steamie pile?

#21Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 11/24/2012 9:04:51 AM
This is Gamefaqs bro this game will be the game to end all games until it launches. Then for the next three weeks after that it WILL be a steaming pile, broken, trash various other problems.

Then about a month after that it will get the praise it deserves.
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#22Pandemonia01Posted 11/24/2012 12:25:36 PM
I loved GTAIV. It can only get bigger and better. I'm going to quit my job when this game comes out and play it for a month straight.
#23GamerguymassPosted 11/24/2012 12:58:17 PM
Pandemonia01 posted...
I loved GTAIV. It can only get bigger and better. I'm going to quit my job when this game comes out and play it for a month straight.

I really hope you aren't serious. Some people really do crap like that so I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not.
#24Pandemonia01Posted 11/24/2012 11:56:49 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
Pandemonia01 posted...

I really hope you aren't serious. Some people really do crap like that so I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not.

Why not? I have no obligations to anyone but myself. This is what savings are for baby!!
#25CaIiber345Posted 11/25/2012 12:13:46 AM
I would like to take vacation time for the release. I've never done that for a game before. Hopefully R* gives us a release date in time for me to arrange it, or try to at least. It's competitive by seniority at my job so it's a crapshoot. But it would be cool.
---
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!
#26Estabon1Posted 11/26/2012 4:50:46 AM
I'm thinking about it myself... I've taken time off work for a game before, namely a day for Borderlands and 4 days for Skyrim, saved up my paid time off just for that specific event. GTA V is definitely a title worthy of it.
---
XBL GT: Estabon89
From a problematic PC to a whiney girlfriend, nothing beats a foot full of fury.- Bubs