What are the chances that this game is a huge steamie pile?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What are the chances that this game is a huge steamie pile?

User Info: Cr0ssFire_BlitZ

Cr0ssFire_BlitZ
4 years ago#21
This is Gamefaqs bro this game will be the game to end all games until it launches. Then for the next three weeks after that it WILL be a steaming pile, broken, trash various other problems.

Then about a month after that it will get the praise it deserves.
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice

User Info: Pandemonia01

Pandemonia01
4 years ago#22
I loved GTAIV. It can only get bigger and better. I'm going to quit my job when this game comes out and play it for a month straight.

User Info: Gamerguymass

Gamerguymass
4 years ago#23
Pandemonia01 posted...
I loved GTAIV. It can only get bigger and better. I'm going to quit my job when this game comes out and play it for a month straight.

I really hope you aren't serious. Some people really do crap like that so I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not.

User Info: Pandemonia01

Pandemonia01
4 years ago#24
Gamerguymass posted...
Pandemonia01 posted...

I really hope you aren't serious. Some people really do crap like that so I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or not.

Why not? I have no obligations to anyone but myself. This is what savings are for baby!!

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#25
I would like to take vacation time for the release. I've never done that for a game before. Hopefully R* gives us a release date in time for me to arrange it, or try to at least. It's competitive by seniority at my job so it's a crapshoot. But it would be cool.
Awaiting: Far Cry 3, GTA V
Republican Space Rangers!

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
4 years ago#26
I'm thinking about it myself... I've taken time off work for a game before, namely a day for Borderlands and 4 days for Skyrim, saved up my paid time off just for that specific event. GTA V is definitely a title worthy of it.
XBL GT: Estabon89
From a problematic PC to a whiney girlfriend, nothing beats a foot full of fury.- Bubs
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What are the chances that this game is a huge steamie pile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived