Boy oh boy, I sure hope there are plenty of compulsory race missions in this.

#11stapler87Posted 11/25/2012 7:04:20 PM
Deadpool_FTW posted...
Whereas those missions were bad, DON'T YOU DARE PUT FORTH ANY BELIEF OTHER THAN THAT SLY COOPER WAS A BEACON OF GAMING FORTITUDE. DON'T YOU DARE.

Yeah! Damn right!!!
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#12FutureShockUKPosted 11/26/2012 10:56:49 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Racing is action, learn to drive. Even that race in VC wasn't that damn hard.

God damn Hilary! Basically cheats in the race, and can't even stay alive for the heist!
---
The Leader of the Selfish Generation
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#13SEA_Posted 11/26/2012 3:10:15 PM
That one GTAIII race mission where you instead use a firetruck to funnel in a bulletproof cheetah into your safehouse area and waiting for it to blow itself up, then pushing the wreckage into the magical restoring garage is like the greatest unintentional mission goal in video game history
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#14applejak412Posted 11/26/2012 3:13:29 PM
I was hoping we wouldnt even be able to get out of the car this time around. I just dont see a point of being on foot in thesegames. Rockstar needs to focus on whats important.
#15TheBestFallerPosted 11/26/2012 3:13:44 PM
SEA_ posted...
That one GTAIII race mission where you instead use a firetruck to funnel in a bulletproof cheetah into your safehouse area and waiting for it to blow itself up, then pushing the wreckage into the magical restoring garage is like the greatest unintentional mission goal in video game history

I remember one against the Diablos, I just spawned a bunch of tanks to block their cars for an easy win.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.