Internet.

#11VarcausPosted 11/27/2012 5:44:30 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
HoosierGuy88 posted...
I was really surprised at the amount of effort they put into the internet in GTA IV. Especially when you consider that the majority of players won't even look at anything beyond what's required for the story to progress. But I would also like to see an expansive internet to return. I think a parody of Youtube could be hilarious.

Sounds like Microsoft "at the amount of effort they put into" Windows 7, "Especially when you consider that the majority of" computer users "won't even look at anything beyond what's required for" "Facebook, YouTube, common internet".
Microsoft's Windows 8 for dummies sure fixed that!

I agree.

And that's why I sat down the other night and spent a lot of time on the Internet. Which in turn made me want more to do with it. It could be used for shopping for clothes, weapons, and cars, and missions associated with those. Like Character X wants a car, so you find one online and go meet the seller, and then steal the car from him.

"And that's why I sat down the other night and spent a lot of time on the Internet. Which in turn made me want more to do with it."

After you're on Windows 8 for a while, sit down and spend just a little time on Windows 7. "Which in turn" you will "want more to do with it."