one thing i would love for free roam

#11ReDDevil2112Posted 11/26/2012 8:53:17 AM
Wouldn'tr work unfortunately. Its too much data to stream, the lag it would cause for most people, would destroy the game.

Good Idea in theory, but too much until the world is better connected to the internet.

I believe the PC online open world shooter APB was able to do this 2 years ago. Never played the game myself, though.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#12animalswillrule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 9:15:56 AM
Thats what i was afraid of it does seem kind of data intensive
To be honest it would be worlds better if at the very least the in game radio stations were synced like if everyone was on the same station the same thing wold be playing
#13puffinslaughterPosted 11/26/2012 9:35:23 AM
I'd love this idea.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6-5
#14TRC187Posted 11/26/2012 9:40:14 AM
animalswillrule posted...
Only in this instance you can shoot them and be like no. My radio.

This needs to be implemented. In multiplayer, the driver of the car should have the option to off anyone in the car. How many times playing online does some jackass get in your car that shouldn't be there. Driver should have the option to put a few in a passengers head and then be thrown out.
#15animalswillrule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:34:27 PM
Or better yet just throw them out while their still alive at very high speeds oh god the randomness XD you get in someones car your like" yay a new friend" next thing you know your flying out the car at top speed lol
#16hakmiyaPosted 11/26/2012 5:45:19 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...
Wouldn'tr work unfortunately. Its too much data to stream, the lag it would cause for most people, would destroy the game.

Good Idea in theory, but too much until the world is better connected to the internet.

I believe the PC online open world shooter APB was able to do this 2 years ago. Never played the game myself, though.

It cant stream from PC to PC but it kind of is able to do it.

I have APB, its actually free to play now but its a horrible game populated by horrible people and is owned by a horrible horrible company, avoid it at all cost. Anyways whenever you play a custom song on your radio the game will choose a default track of the same genre.
To make it work like TC suggested you and the other player(s) must have the same audio files with the same name so you can only do it if you and a friend set your files up to recognize each other.

Since we brought up APB, GTA really could use better character customization. If theres anything that abomination of a game did right it would be the customization. I want to play free roam as Alex folly and arnold schwarzanegger.
#17ReDDevil2112Posted 11/26/2012 7:13:06 PM
Ah I see, I didnt realize it had that requirement.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#18animalswillrule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:02:41 AM
So there would be no feasable way to have the passengers in the car pull the audio file from the hosts xbox?

Im not sure on the data requirements that would have lol it seems like it would be alot