Rebuy SA with updates graphics?

#1Pr3dat0r23Posted 11/28/2012 6:48:52 AM
Just out of curiosity, would you guys rebuy San Andreas if it was "rereleased" with updated/modern graphics?

I know I would.
---
its only a matter of time before a cop runs over a bunch of pedestrians and unloads a hundred rounds
into a suspect then blames his actions on playing GTA.
#2LordPonchoPosted 11/28/2012 6:51:09 AM
Nothanx.

Gameplay is outdated.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3nativenginePosted 11/28/2012 7:15:31 AM
Graphics was only one problem. Physics, story and fluff content would need tweaking.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#4LordPonchoPosted 11/28/2012 7:30:33 AM
nativengine posted...
Graphics was only one problem. Physics, story and fluff content would need tweaking.

It would need the whole engine redone and the fluff made more fun. SA was somewhat fun in 2004/2005, now it's just flatout dull and boring and updated graphics aren't going to change that.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5nativenginePosted 11/28/2012 7:34:06 AM
LordPoncho posted...
nativengine posted...

It would need the whole engine redone and the fluff made more fun. SA was somewhat fun in 2004/2005, now it's just flatout dull and boring and updated graphics aren't going to change that.

Agreed
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 11/28/2012 7:42:43 AM
No, I'd rather play and enjoy new games than to cling to one thing for years and years like some pathetic zealot.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#7LordPonchoPosted 11/28/2012 7:51:55 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
No, I'd rather play and enjoy new games than to cling to one thing for years and years like some pathetic zealot.

But it's cool and edgy around them here parts to love outdated and crap games!
---
#8ReDDevil2112Posted 11/28/2012 7:53:44 AM
That depends. If it was just something along the lines of an HD re-release, then nah. If you're talking a full remake using RAGE and euphoria physics, then yeah. But at that point, why not just make a new game? I played San Andreas already, I'd rather they make something new.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#9tazballer05Posted 11/28/2012 7:55:06 AM
I'd buy it. I still think SA is the best game I've ever played. That game had everything.
---
Can't rush perfection
#10agentspoonPosted 11/28/2012 8:58:02 AM
Hey, this Topic....

Morrowind

*runs away*
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!