It's a very exciting time for GTA fans

#1G-ZissPosted 11/29/2012 7:36:30 AM
It's been a long time, 4 and a half years, since GTA IV came out. We finally had a 2nd trailer released recently along with a comprehensive article in Game Informer which gave us a good introduction to the game and the characters we'll be playing as. We also know the approximate time frame when the game will be released. And all this considered, all people can seem to do is find things to complain about.

They changed the driving! Boo-hoo!
There are too many protaganists! Boo-hoo!
I don't like any of the characters and Rockstar is being sexist for not having a female! Boo-freakin-hoo!

You people need to stop your b****ing for a moment and get a reality check. We've all been anticipating GTA V for a really long time now and it's finally upon us. You know and I know that GTA V is going to be great. You know and I know that we're all going to buy it and play it like there's no tomorrow. So instead of complaining about stupid little things that we all damn well know won't ruin the game, stop for a minute and realize just how exciting this time really is.
#2Poundx2Posted 11/29/2012 7:43:32 AM(edited)
You came to complain about people complaining? And now you have me complaining about your complaining that people are complaining. Break the cycle, man.

But seriously, people fear change. The threat of change is powerful. That's why people complain about things without even trying them first. If people like or even love something, they will not be comfortable with the idea of it being altered.
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#3jman427Posted 11/29/2012 7:46:39 AM
Not everyone is like that, I'm not. Everything they've shown about the game makes it look like it's going to be great.

The people complaining about arbitrary stuff are usually trolls or 12 yr olds, they can and should be ignored. Also, complaining about complaining is almost just as bad, and complaining about complaining about complaining is useless, so imma stop now.
---
no?
#4G-Ziss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:48:44 AM(edited)
I'm not really complaining about the complaining. I'm just in awe how we can be so close to what will be one of the greatest games of our time and some people are not excited.
#5jman427Posted 11/29/2012 7:50:55 AM
G-Ziss posted...
I'm not really complaining about the complaining. I'm just in awe how we can be so close to what will be one of the greatest games of our time and some people are not excited.

Not everyone is a fan, some people just want to be negative and find things to complain about, some have their own ideas about what it should be and don't realize that the world doesn't revolve around them.
---
no?
#6Poundx2Posted 11/29/2012 7:53:34 AM
G-Ziss posted...

Yes, that part of the post was tongue in cheek. The second part was the important one. :p

Indeed, this game will probably be one of the greats. People panic when you mess with what they love. Go into an Elder Scrolls board and bring up multiplayer and see what happens.
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#7Trent_ColePosted 11/29/2012 3:44:44 PM
I'm not really complaining about the complaining.

Yeah you really are, just own up to it.
---
The 2012-13 Philadelphia Eagles|http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1797579/LeaglesL.gif
Currently 3-8
#8cheese_game619Posted 11/29/2012 4:12:48 PM
dat blogfaqs
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#9ReDDevil2112Posted 11/29/2012 4:21:45 PM
I really havent seen that many people complaining... It's much better here than, say Need for Speed or Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.

If people want to express doubts, let them. That's perfectly fine. Unless I missed something, I havent seen it taken to troll-ish whining levels.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#10zombieNarutoPosted 11/29/2012 4:40:32 PM
It's like.. the smallest minority complaining. The majority of fans are looking forward to it.

But like people have said, the people complaining are either trolls, kids too young to understand an amazing video game when they see one, or people who don't like new ideas.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!