Did they take PC screen shots and show it as Xbox? This game looks so amazing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Did they take PC screen shots and show it as Xbox? This game looks so amazing
3 years ago#1
It almost looks like the graphics should be from a next-gen system. I am really impressed!
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
3 years ago#2
Well since they're not focusing on the PC version of the game yet. I would assume what we've seen is actually running on console hardware. This game is definitely going to push the 360/PS3 to their limits.
3 years ago#3
Yeah, GTA V is looking very good. Especially for a such a large scale open world game. But not *that* freaking good. Looks like current gen to me. It's natural for every console gen that as time goes by the developers learn more and more techniques and tricks to squeeze more power out of them. Then again I suppose you have a point when you consider that, graphically, San Andreas didn't seem like a major improvement over GTA3.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
3 years ago#4
Blur filters make still shots look good.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
3 years ago#5
The reviewers of GI and others who were invited by Rockstar to preview the game saw ps3 footage.

One german reviewer said it does look like in the promo material we are getting now. I dont know.

The framerate might be kinda low in the retail game.
---
we saw the trolls fall to ashes like they were laced with words
and ever since we at activision been at war to get your attention so you keep buying
3 years ago#6
HoosierGuy88 posted...
Well since they're not focusing on the PC version of the game yet. I would assume what we've seen is actually running on console hardware. This game is definitely going to push the 360/PS3 to their limits.

Graphical limits. Honestly if they were to really tap into the potential of the PS3, something that is not an easy task unfortunately for PS3 players, the 360 wouldn't be able to play it.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
3 years ago#7
get ready for 15 fps
3 years ago#8
When I see some one taking about the untapped potential of the PS3 I tut and shake my head. True story.

How many PS3 exclusives are there that have tapped into this unchained beast and wowed us? None.

The PS3 and 360 are nearly level on power.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
3 years ago#9
Part3 posted...
When I see some one taking about the untapped potential of the PS3 I tut and shake my head. True story.

How many PS3 exclusives are there that have tapped into this unchained beast and wowed us? None.

The PS3 and 360 are nearly level on power.
---

Both are at the point of becoming a SUPER SAIYAN!
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
3 years ago#10
Their game library its over 9000!
---
GT: Christ42
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Did they take PC screen shots and show it as Xbox? This game looks so amazing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived