Can you cancel pre-orders in this game?

#113thDragon13Posted 11/30/2012 12:39:22 PM
I want to know if cancelling pre-orders is in, because if it doesn't have ingame pre-order canceling I'm canceling my pre-order.
---
"I tried to tell them about God but they just killed me and t-bagged my body :'(" - Carte360
GT - TheX13thXDragon
#2nickybhardcPosted 11/30/2012 1:17:34 PM
12 yr old/10
#3IBKNAWTUPosted 11/30/2012 4:37:48 PM
If it's anything like GTAIV it will. That game was horrifically bland.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#4mentallyfunny00Posted 11/30/2012 5:00:47 PM
I have no idea what you're asking. If this is a troll topic it is very horrible.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
#5Lord_Shadow_19Posted 11/30/2012 5:11:13 PM
IBKNAWTU posted...
If it's anything like GTAIV it will. That game was horrifically bland.

That literally has nothing to do with what the TC was asking.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#6DruffPosted 11/30/2012 5:22:36 PM
13thDragon13 posted...
I want to know if cancelling pre-orders is in, because if it doesn't have ingame pre-order canceling I'm canceling my pre-order.

My regarding itself is specifically under previous one, I checked yesterdays ago, Barton there it it was older rated. It arrive it's extremely release on VHS, I checked yet. I checked it's explain why there under previous on Fink it one of my favorite Coen one of my few day yet. My regarding it arrived yesterday and it was one of my favorite Coen movies. And Goodmany preview movies. And for so I'll leave years ago, the months to second Goodmany primary few day yesterday and I was, and it instantly.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#7aneurysmPosted 11/30/2012 7:01:49 PM
13thDragon13 posted...

I get it. I'm sure you're trying to crack a joke, but it's a pathetic attempt at it. There would be a really silence in the crowd if you were a standup comic. Spongebob would do better, even without the squirrel jokes. The cancelling pre-order jokes died when pre-ordering became possible. *yawn*
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die
#813thDragon13(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:06:00 PM
Druff posted...
13thDragon13 posted...

My regarding itself is specifically under previous one, I checked yesterdays ago, Barton there it it was older rated. It arrive it's extremely release on VHS, I checked yet. I checked it's explain why there under previous on Fink it one of my favorite Coen one of my few day yet. My regarding it arrived yesterday and it was one of my favorite Coen movies. And Goodmany preview movies. And for so I'll leave years ago, the months to second Goodmany primary few day yesterday and I was, and it instantly.

Pre-order canceled.
---
"I tried to tell them about God but they just killed me and t-bagged my body :'(" - Carte360
GT - TheX13thXDragon