GTAV will ruin your gaming experience

#1thedeparted94Posted 11/30/2012 11:50:33 AM
When you play the game, It will make 99% of games on current gen look like a peice of crap. It'll blow everything out of the water. You heard it off me first.
---
<PSN> britz02
#2DboyC83Posted 11/30/2012 11:59:37 AM
Kind of like Just Cause 2 did as far as open world beauty, right?
---
FACT: this is not an opinion.
#3Mentalpatient87Posted 11/30/2012 12:26:04 PM
JC2 was a very pretty painting, but a sucky world.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#4DboyC83Posted 11/30/2012 12:34:44 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
JC2 was a very pretty painting, but a sucky world.

The world was awesome, killing named elites was bad@$$ as was the difference between the mountain ranges, the jungle, the shore, the cities. Super slick.

Missions were bland, though. Very diverse and appealing island world.
---
FACT: this is not an opinion.
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 11/30/2012 12:46:17 PM
Diverse? A whole damn lot of the locations were copy/pasted, and it was all the same jungle, save a couple cities and the deserty area.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#6DruffPosted 11/30/2012 1:43:15 PM(edited)
All I know is that I bought JC2 after seeing how fun it looked in a few game play vids. Shooting holes at the bottom of fuel tanks to turn them into rockets and riding them up into the sky, using the double grapple to hook two vehicles together, including planes. Seemed like it had endless potential. But once I got it and played it, it was only fun for about an hour or two. Then it was just boring as s***.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#795_EclipsePosted 11/30/2012 1:56:52 PM
thedeparted94 posted...
When you play the game, It will make 99% of games on current gen look like a peice of crap. It'll blow everything out of the water. You heard it off me first.

Truth is, half the SA fanboys will still say SA is better lol
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8DruffPosted 11/30/2012 1:58:52 PM
thedeparted94 posted...

"I saw eet troo da scope of dat rifle!"
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#9LordPonchoPosted 11/30/2012 2:19:41 PM
Nah. See. I do t look through the eyes of a fanboy. I enjoy games that are good, regardless of whether other games are in the same genre. I don't loom at games so narrowly and decide only one game can be good.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#10thedeparted94(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:28:28 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Nah. See. I do t look through the eyes of a fanboy. I enjoy games that are good, regardless of whether other games are in the same genre. I don't loom at games so narrowly and decide only one game can be good.

Alright but what I meant was is it'll be a landmark game.

It;s the same with movies, You can't watch the godfather or raging bull and then watch twilight without thinking "...what a load of ****"

They change your perception on quality
---
<PSN> britz02