GTAV will ruin your gaming experience

#21LordPonchoPosted 12/3/2012 11:25:39 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
thedeparted94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Nah. See. I do t look through the eyes of a fanboy. I enjoy games that are good, regardless of whether other games are in the same genre. I don't loom at games so narrowly and decide only one game can be good.

Alright but what I meant was is it'll be a landmark game.

It;s the same with movies, You can't watch the godfather or raging bull and then watch twilight without thinking "...what a load of ****"

They change your perception on quality

Twilight is not even that bad, it entertains which is what a movie is supposed to do. Unfortunately The Lord of the Rings is praised universally even though it does not entertain. It is boring, but with great actors.

Lord of the Rings extended editions are probably my favorite movie trilogy this side of Star Wars, and I know many that would agree.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#22HoosierGuy88Posted 12/4/2012 1:21:24 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
The Lord of the Rings is praised universally even though it does not entertain. It is boring, but with great actors.

The Lord of the Rings does not entertain? Surely you jest.
#23CaIiber345Posted 12/4/2012 2:53:23 AM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFsqJFIJ5lLs
---
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
"'Scuse me while I whip this out..." *takes out game controller*
#24Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/4/2012 3:40:43 AM
LordPoncho posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
thedeparted94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Nah. See. I do t look through the eyes of a fanboy. I enjoy games that are good, regardless of whether other games are in the same genre. I don't loom at games so narrowly and decide only one game can be good.

It;s the same with movies, You can't watch the godfather or raging bull and then watch twilight without thinking "...what a load of ****"

Twilight is not even that bad, it entertains which is what a movie is supposed to do. Unfortunately The Lord of the Rings is praised universally even though it does not entertain. It is boring, but with great actors.

Lord of the Rings extended editions are probably my favorite movie trilogy this side of Star Wars, and I know many that would agree.

I actually never got around to watching Lord of the Rings, but that's cause I was in Camp Harry Potter for quite a while. I somewhat regret that now, thanks to books 6 and seven, and the last three movies.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#25Mentalpatient87Posted 12/4/2012 4:49:10 AM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
The Lord of the Rings is praised universally even though it does not entertain. It is boring, but with great actors.

But Twilight does...
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#26Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/4/2012 7:56:19 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
HoosierGuy88 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...

But Twilight does...

I hope that's a joke. Twilight is one of the worst things to ever be concieved on this Earth, second only to Justin Bieber.
---
#27BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/4/2012 8:19:49 AM
LordPoncho posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...
thedeparted94 posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Me and my friends tried watching the extended editions all in a row, we could barely get through the first one, some of my friends really the series, but the first one was boring, and a few of us fell asleep but they did say the second and third have more action. I did enjoy twilight, but the first two films are really kind of meh, haven't seen the third, but the fourth film was actually decent.

Also Justin Bieber and his fan base is annoying, as well as his narscisstic attitude, but he does talent.
#28ImJeffPosted 12/4/2012 10:58:18 AM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
HoosierGuy88 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...

But Twilight does...

I hope that's a joke. Twilight is one of the worst things to ever be concieved on this Earth, second only to Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is an angel.
---
"He ain't never had Metta World, you know what I'm saying? Metta World lock it down on that wing, baby."
#29DruffPosted 12/4/2012 11:12:13 AM
An0therBK posted...
Druff posted...
All I know is that I bought JC2 after seeing how fun it looked in a few game play vids. Shooting holes at the bottom of fuel tanks to turn them into rockets and riding them up into the sky, using the double grapple to hook two vehicles together, including planes. Seemed like it had endless potential. But once I got it and played it, it was only fun for about an hour or two. Then it was just boring as s***.

You wasted money on that crap? I feel sorry for you.

Got it free with PS+. And for those of you who say "PS+ costs money", so does Xbox live. Only difference is Xbox live you don't get free games/content.

The free stuff I got in the past couple months off PS+:
Resident Evil 5 gold edition, LBP2, JC2, Uncharted GA, Gravity Rush, Mushroom Wars, first 2 episodes of The Walking Dead. There's many more, but I think these alone are worth the subscription price.

Save your pity for someone who needs it, kid. I wipe my ass with $20 bills.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#30Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/4/2012 11:49:47 AM
XxKrAyZiExX posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
HoosierGuy88 posted...
BeastLeeAdams posted...

But Twilight does...

Justin Bieber is an angel.

No, no he's not. I like to think of him as a disease, one that corrupts the minds of teen girls everywhere.
---