Anyone ever feel like

#1MiNdWarped67780Posted 11/30/2012 11:07:57 PM
When you get a nice car, that you're really trying hard to drive normally so you don't smash it up. And it seems like EVERY other driver in the city is trying to smash your car to pieces. Or at the very least dent it?
---
"One minute can decide the outcome of the battle, one hour the outcome of the campaign, and one day the fate of the country"- Field Marshal Suvorov
#2IrisVilePosted 11/30/2012 11:22:29 PM(edited)
Like a plastic bag~ but yes. So I generally say to hell with it and ram people and heal.
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#3Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/1/2012 4:20:22 AM
It's like I'm being hunted. Why can't criminals have nice things?
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#4mentallyfunny00Posted 12/1/2012 10:57:23 PM
in gta iv when you get the infernus from bernie i drove one block and some a****** in a hummer flipped it into the ocean.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
#5master_gamr1231Posted 12/1/2012 11:15:22 PM
Yeah, cars are so temporary in GTA games. It's why I never really understood things like the import feature in SA. Why would you ever *purchase* a car in a GTA game? How long do you think you'll actually have it, anyway?
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#6FatalFraggerPosted 12/1/2012 11:17:10 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Yeah, cars are so temporary in GTA games. It's why I never really understood things like the import feature in SA. Why would you ever *purchase* a car in a GTA game? How long do you think you'll actually have it, anyway?

I agree. That's why I am indifferent to customizing cars. I have read a few people on these boards that really want it and I think it would be a waste of money because it will be lost in 10 minutes (if that).
#7Bob_EsrockPosted 12/2/2012 12:06:30 AM
mentallyfunny00 posted...
in gta iv when you get the infernus from bernie i drove one block and some a****** in a hummer flipped it into the ocean.

I laughed so hard at this.
---
Lurking since 1999
Am I the only one who tends to read topics as one large self-argumentative post?
#8VG_SoldierPosted 12/2/2012 12:11:22 AM

Something about this that makes me laugh.
---
If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him. ---
In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.
#9IrisVilePosted 12/2/2012 12:55:33 AM
Bob_Esrock posted...

I laughed so hard at this.

This, if only you had a video.
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#10DruffPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:17 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...

They're only temporary if you don't save them. Certain cars I like to keep, and I do. Which means I generally don't take them on missions, because that's the best way to lose them.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four