Judging by the looks of this game will it be 20 or 30 frames per second?

#1knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 12:40:20 AM
30frames per second with jaggies the size of stairs?
taking a picture and compressing it so it looks high res is deceiving.

Any actual in game footage available yet?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2dorkod_xPosted 12/1/2012 1:07:43 AM
If there was any in-game footage, the world would've exploded by now.
#3VarcausPosted 12/1/2012 1:41:36 AM
knightimex posted...
Judging by the looks of this game will it be 20 or 30 frames per second with jaggies the size of stairs?
taking a picture and compressing it so it looks high res is deceiving.

Any actual in game footage available yet?

dorkod_x posted...
If there was any in-game footage, the world would've exploded by now.

Poor Rockstar! But Rockstar, you don't need them on your side. As long as your side
manages to intimidate the media into playing an unfinished game and video game scores ridiculously inflated that drive sales for their advertisers and corporate sponsors. I mean, it's not like the Rockstar games had any bugs.

Other evidence suggests that reviewers aren't even playing the games and just giving a score based on hype and game title alone. I can just picture what some of these reviewers are thinking, "Well, it's GTA. The previous 10 were good and this one is obviously a better version of them. Let's score it a 15 out of 10!"
#4Smokey2186Posted 12/1/2012 2:06:45 AM
I'm gonna play the PS3 version. Beat it. Then 4 months later, a PC version will be out and look amazing. I'll play that with either an Xbox or ps3 controller and it'll be like playing an HD remake of a past gen game. It'll be like playing a super HD remake of GTA V.
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
#5ReDDevil2112Posted 12/1/2012 2:20:55 AM(edited)
30 FPS is pretty standard for games. And GTAIV dipped below that a few times, in fact im pretty sure most GTA games did when things got hectic. It never once bothered me, especially considering all the detail and activity we get in exchange. I'll take that over a stale lifeless bland world that runs at a locked 60FPS.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#6puffinslaughterPosted 12/1/2012 8:01:29 AM
Poor Rockstar! But Rockstar, you don't need them on your side. As long as your side
manages to intimidate the media into playing an unfinished game and video game scores ridiculously inflated that drive sales for their advertisers and corporate sponsors. I mean, it's not like the Rockstar games had any bugs.

Other evidence suggests that reviewers aren't even playing the games and just giving a score based on hype and game title alone. I can just picture what some of these reviewers are thinking, "Well, it's GTA. The previous 10 were good and this one is obviously a better version of them. Let's score it a 15 out of 10!"

Your anus must be obliterated right now
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steelers: 6-5
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 12/1/2012 8:33:33 AM
Damn that guy is edgy! I'd be amused to find out what makes GTA4 an unfinished game in his ever-edgy little worldview.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 9:23:29 AM
ReDDevil2112 posted...
30 FPS is pretty standard for games. And GTAIV dipped below that a few times, in fact im pretty sure most GTA games did when things got hectic. It never once bothered me, especially considering all the detail and activity we get in exchange. I'll take that over a stale lifeless bland world that runs at a locked 60FPS.

Not me.
Quality of any level can be insta-killed by lack of poor smooth motion.

I can easily enjoy a game of any kind, style, or quality if the frame is smooth.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#9LordPonchoPosted 12/1/2012 9:24:27 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Damn that guy is edgy! I'd be amused to find out what makes GTA4 an unfinished game in his ever-edgy little worldview.

He missed tapping x. That made it incomplete.

"Hurrr this game wasn't catered to me so it must be incomplete." Such self-entitlement.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#10Brass_EyePosted 12/1/2012 9:26:08 AM
The framerate really made GTAIV less enjoyable for me and I doubt it's going to be improved.

I'll get this version then get the PC version when it releases.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu