If you can't do this then fail

#11Smokey_Posted 12/2/2012 7:57:15 PM
Nice idea, OP. Btw, parachutes are no longer fun unless they combine it with wing suits. j/k
#12DarkLordMorsulPosted 12/2/2012 8:08:38 PM
this would be wasted in the game. not because it isn't awesome but because it is.

It's like riding a virtual roller coaster what's the point. my goal is to do that someday in real life(wing suit not coaster love coasters)
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#13DruffPosted 12/4/2012 12:28:37 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
this would be wasted in the game. not because it isn't awesome but because it is.

It's like riding a virtual roller coaster what's the point. my goal is to do that someday in real life(wing suit not coaster love coasters)

Closest you'll ever get is doing it in a video game. You're never going to do it in real life and you know it. Might as well do it in GTA V.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#14Smokey_Posted 12/4/2012 7:46:29 PM(edited)
DarkLordMorsul posted...

That analogy is pretty weak, at least. You have no control whatsoever of the character during a roller coaster ride; that's boring. However, you can control the character during a skydiving sequence, and if it last longer (wing suit), the better for me. Trust me, it won't be a 'wasted' activity as you claim.
#15DarkLordMorsulPosted 12/5/2012 1:57:04 PM
Druff posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

Closest you'll ever get is doing it in a video game. You're never going to do it in real life and you know it. Might as well do it in GTA V.

actually do parachuting classes this summer coming up, you're probably right about the wingsuit but I'll be closer than most on this forum.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#16DruffPosted 12/5/2012 2:35:21 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Druff posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

actually do parachuting classes this summer coming up, you're probably right about the wingsuit but I'll be closer than most on this forum.

Crossing my fingers in the hope you don't die! =P
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#17Smokey_Posted 12/5/2012 7:35:00 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Druff posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

Thinking of taking them as well, hopefully this next summer when I get more free time. Good luck.
#18doraemonllh1989Posted 12/7/2012 2:08:14 AM
jetpackkkk
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)