This game will be better than GTA IV.

#31TRC187Posted 12/2/2012 7:35:11 PM(edited)
It really goes to show how immature you people are who hate hate hate GTA IV.. You never miss a chance to make a ridiculous snarky comment. Do you see anyone who likes GTA IV making the same type of petty, infantile comments about SA? Going out of their way to bash SA? Nope, ya don't.

Seriously, its pathetic, I would never go out of my way to post a comment about how much I dislike a game, just to do it. Why? Because everyone gets it, you hate the game... Move the f*** on. You're either very immature, a tool of all tools or striving for the troll of the year award.

And to those of you who do this on a daily basis (you know who you are), don't even claim to be a GTA fan, because your not.

I don't give a f*** what anyone says, make any excuse you want, but it says a lot about a person.
#32BetelJoosePosted 12/2/2012 7:33:46 PM
zombieNaruto posted...
I just love how a seemingly innocent topic will suddenly turn into the gta4 vs san andreas debate.

*looks at topic title*

Really? Because I saw this coming a mile away.
#33LordPonchoPosted 12/2/2012 11:22:58 PM
IBKNAWTU posted...
LordPoncho posted...
There sure are a lot of creep50 alts online today. Must be feeling insecure that his opinion isn't very popular (nor rational).

Hurr durr anyone who didn't like GTA 4 is an alt of someone with an unpopular opinion.
GTA 4 was bad. I respect that other people enjoyed it, but personally that game wasn't worth the $3 I sold it for.

I feel like people only enjoyed that game because it was a GTA title, and that if the same exact game had been sold under a different name that not NEARLY as many people would have had fun with it.

Hurr durr l2humor.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#34LordPonchoPosted 12/2/2012 11:25:01 PM
TRC187 posted...
It really goes to show how immature you people are who hate hate hate GTA IV.. You never miss a chance to make a ridiculous snarky comment. Do you see anyone who likes GTA IV making the same type of petty, infantile comments about SA? Going out of their way to bash SA? Nope, ya don't.

Seriously, its pathetic, I would never go out of my way to post a comment about how much I dislike a game, just to do it. Why? Because everyone gets it, you hate the game... Move the f*** on. You're either very immature, a tool of all tools or striving for the troll of the year award.

And to those of you who do this on a daily basis (you know who you are), don't even claim to be a GTA fan, because your not.

I don't give a f*** what anyone says, make any excuse you want, but it says a lot about a person.

Precisely. I'm only going out of my way out of spite.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#35TRC187Posted 12/3/2012 12:40:51 AM(edited)
LordPoncho posted...
TRC187 posted...

I know this, and I do the same..

After reading the same s*** over and over again, eventually my b**** meter hits full and I can't help myself but to call people out. I'll admit, it shouldn't bother me like it does, but thats just who I am, and if someone is being a b****, I'm gonna tell them. I'll do it in my office, and I sure as hell will do it here too.

And to the highly intelligent person who said that people only liked IV because, "it's a GTA title"... All i can say is, damn, 25 million people have been duped!!

Personally, GTA title or not, I f***in love IV, always will. I love it for what it accomplished graphically, technologically and directionally, as I have with all previous GTA games. The "M" rating is there for a reason... Lets think about that.
#36LordPonchoPosted 12/3/2012 7:10:30 AM
TRC187 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
TRC187 posted...

I know this, and I do the same..

After reading the same s*** over and over again, eventually my b**** meter hits full and I can't help myself but to call people out. I'll admit, it shouldn't bother me like it does, but thats just who I am, and if someone is being a b****, I'm gonna tell them. I'll do it in my office, and I sure as hell will do it here too.

And to the highly intelligent person who said that people only liked IV because, "it's a GTA title"... All i can say is, damn, 25 million people have been duped!!

Personally, GTA title or not, I f***in love IV, always will. I love it for what it accomplished graphically, technologically and directionally, as I have with all previous GTA games. The "M" rating is there for a reason... Lets think about that.

I would have loved IV whether it were GTA IV or not.

And I only know one person out of the group of 12 or so I used to play IV with that doesn't enjoy it much. The rest enjoy it more than any previous title.
---
#37edwdesirPosted 12/3/2012 9:22:06 AM
I agree. It seems like we'll be getting the best of both worlds between IV and San Andreas.

Los Santos + County Side + Current Gen Physics = Awesome
---
http://oi50.tinypic.com/30rttom.jpg
#38DruffPosted 12/3/2012 11:09:30 AM
GTA IV is my favorite GTA, but I expect GTA V to be better. And if it isn't, I shall s*** my pants in protest.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#39RabitePosted 12/3/2012 2:12:47 PM
So creep50 doesn't just troll the Doom 3 BFG board? I thought we were an exclusive thing!! *sad*

I've never been a fan of GTAIV, or GTA:SA for that matter, but I am seriously hoping they manage to make it as fun as GTA:VC was. I'll probably end up preordering the game because it looks like it'll be the best the series has seen in a while.
---
What's a rabite doing in a place like this?
If all else fails use fire - Zelda 2 | Common sense isn't
#40creep50Posted 12/3/2012 2:35:00 PM(edited)
Rabite posted...
So creep50 doesn't just troll the Doom 3 BFG board? I thought we were an exclusive thing!! *sad*

I've never been a fan of GTAIV, or GTA:SA for that matter, but I am seriously hoping they manage to make it as fun as GTA:VC was. I'll probably end up preordering the game because it looks like it'll be the best the series has seen in a while.

wow someone dosnt know what trolling is.....

what did you like about VC over the others so much???

---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4