This game will be better than GTA IV.

#51creep50Posted 12/3/2012 6:50:41 PM
DanseMacabreOG posted...
Because it's f***ing stupid dude.Go play that Saints Row dreck.

so you think every single gta game except gta 4 is F***ing stupid

classic gta 4 apologist
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#52nativenginePosted 12/3/2012 7:14:19 PM
creep50 posted...
DanseMacabreOG posted...

classic gta 4 apologist

Where did he say that? Typical SA fanboy, irony.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#53creep50Posted 12/3/2012 7:21:13 PM
nativengine posted...
creep50 posted...
DanseMacabreOG posted...

classic gta 4 apologist

Where did he say that? Typical SA fanboy, irony.

right there.....
---
#54ninjaman148Posted 12/3/2012 7:23:18 PM
Boy, this board sure does not get along at all. Why not bask in the wholesome glory that the GTA series have brought upon us? Not fight over which is the best of all?

VC, SA and IV are all very fun, enjoyable games to play.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#55LordPonchoPosted 12/3/2012 11:27:10 PM
ninjaman148 posted...
Boy, this board sure does not get along at all. Why not bask in the wholesome glory that the GTA series have brought upon us? Not fight over which is the best of all?

Correction, this board just does not like Creep50.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#56LordPonchoPosted 12/3/2012 11:32:55 PM
creep50 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Rabite posted...
So creep50 doesn't just troll the Doom 3 BFG board? I thought we were an exclusive thing!! *sad*

I've never been a fan of GTAIV, or GTA:SA for that matter, but I am seriously hoping they manage to make it as fun as GTA:VC was. I'll probably end up preordering the game because it looks like it'll be the best the series has seen in a while.

After reading this, I made a journey over there.

Let me just say...wow. Creep, you outdid your GTA board trolling on a board of a remake/HD remake of a game that had pretty much nothing changed about it at all. Congrats.

soo you have not played doom 3...or doom 3 bfg.....not that it has anything to do with this board

Lolwat. I played Doom 3 on PC back when it came out in 2004. I didn't enjoy it. It was bland and boring. My opinion. But what you say on that board, you act as if BFG Edition is completely changed. It's not. There's some new levels thrown in, and the toggle flashlight, but that's about it for changes (outside of cosmetic things.)

Your "opinion" lacks rationale and logic, and you come off as a troll or someone who complains just to stir up trouble. Congrats, you've effectively done both. Now be gone.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#57RabitePosted 12/4/2012 12:22:02 AM
"Your "opinion" lacks rationale and logic, and you come off as a troll or someone who complains just to stir up trouble. Congrats, you've effectively done both. Now be gone."

I'm not so sure he's trolling now, it might just a really infantile way of communicating. That would explain why he gets so caught up on such minor things. Things most others see and brush off as unimportant, he sees as game ruining. Explains a lot of his posts really.
---
What's a Rabite doing in a place like this?
If all else fails use fire - Zelda 2
#58VarcausPosted 12/4/2012 12:28:30 AM
ninjaman148 posted...

Don't let yourself get riled up (it's not worth your time). Not to mention if it seems like trolling, or if you can't tell if someone is serious, best to stick with your gut. Red flags raise for a reason.

Problem is, the main subject is to derail threads. When our primate friends, derail a thread on a forum. These are the results.
#59creep50Posted 12/4/2012 9:22:02 AM
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Rabite posted...
So creep50 doesn't just troll the Doom 3 BFG board? I thought we were an exclusive thing!! *sad*

I've never been a fan of GTAIV, or GTA:SA for that matter, but I am seriously hoping they manage to make it as fun as GTA:VC was. I'll probably end up preordering the game because it looks like it'll be the best the series has seen in a while.

Let me just say...wow. Creep, you outdid your GTA board trolling on a board of a remake/HD remake of a game that had pretty much nothing changed about it at all. Congrats.

soo you have not played doom 3...or doom 3 bfg.....not that it has anything to do with this board

Lolwat. I played Doom 3 on PC back when it came out in 2004. I didn't enjoy it. It was bland and boring. My opinion. But what you say on that board, you act as if BFG Edition is completely changed. It's not. There's some new levels thrown in, and the toggle flashlight, but that's about it for changes (outside of cosmetic things.)

Your "opinion" lacks rationale and logic, and you come off as a troll or someone who complains just to stir up trouble. Congrats, you've effectively done both. Now be gone.

lol wow....if you thought doom 3 on pc was ´´bland and boring´´ than what are the odds that you have played the BFG version........you pretty much confirmed that when you said that toggle flashlight is the only diffrence

lol and my opinion lacks logic??
---
#60mentallyfunny00Posted 12/6/2012 6:56:05 AM
creep50 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
creep50 posted...
LordPoncho posted...
Rabite posted...

lol wow....if you thought doom 3 on pc was ´´bland and boring´´ than what are the odds that you have played the BFG version........you pretty much confirmed that when you said that toggle flashlight is the only diffrence

lol and my opinion lacks logic??

he clearly said that there is new levels also.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own