A small little request

#1Samfu303Posted 12/2/2012 12:47:59 PM(edited)
I know this may be a dumb request, but it would be cool if in GTA V while driving a car, you could control the turner(the thing on the back that blinks left or right.) on your car. Just makes the game a little more realistic.
---
Not Changing Sig untill the Golden State Warriors win a 2nd NBA Championship. (Started July 14th 2011)
#2ReDDevil2112Posted 12/2/2012 12:50:45 PM
You mean blinkers? I've never heard of a "turner". Anyway, you arent the first person to request this. But that seems incredibly pointless and would be a waste of buttons IMO.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#3demonicvirusPosted 12/2/2012 2:22:00 PM
alot of pointlist things being asked for. other than 3 times who the hell is gonna stop at a red light whether a cop is their or not, same with using a blinker(turner???????)
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
#4agentspoonPosted 12/3/2012 4:30:01 PM
You mean blinkers? I've never heard of a "turner". Anyway, you arent the first person to request this. But that seems incredibly pointless and would be a waste of buttons IMO.

Or indicators in the UK.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#5__Krystal__Posted 12/3/2012 5:04:56 PM
agentspoon posted...

Or indicators in the UK.

Definitely the most logical name!

Blinkers...?
Turners...? Lol!
---
Be Champions
#6llkopPosted 12/3/2012 6:17:15 PM
agentspoon posted...

Or indicators in the UK.

CORRECT !
---
Thanks in advance, guys and galls ;)
Yours... Mr GrayZa
#7The5thFanPosted 12/3/2012 6:22:16 PM
__Krystal__ posted...
agentspoon posted...

Or indicators in the UK.

Definitely the most logical name!

Blinkers...?
Turners...? Lol!

blinkers is a totally acceptable term for them (although yes indicators s the proper name)

i really hope the TC is a 12 year old kid and not a person with a valid driver license

like seriously turners??? da f is a turner... like if you forgot what its called think what does it do blink so blinkers

i still cant get over someone calling them turners tho... turners lol
#8nativenginePosted 12/3/2012 6:28:13 PM
Blinkers
Turn signals
Indicators
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#9gen0c1de420Posted 12/4/2012 4:26:16 PM
lol, i have always called them turn signals, blinkers reminds me of what a 80 yr old woman would call them.

I also want this and suggested it once. All you people griping about it using buttons, lol, all u gotta do is hold left or right to turn and they automatically come on, bingo. how's that, e'reone happy now?
---
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3
#10ReDDevil2112Posted 12/4/2012 4:29:16 PM
I also want this and suggested it once. All you people griping about it using buttons, lol, all u gotta do is hold left or right to turn and they automatically come on, bingo. how's that, e'reone happy now?

By the time it registers you holding the stick, you would already be mostly completed with your turn, thus defeating the whole purpose of using a turn signal in the first place.

I suppose it can be automatic and follow the suggested route on the GPS, like how Burnout Paradise and (IIRC?) The Getaway does it. But really, I think this is still pointless.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!