Who's the girl in red bikini again? Can't find previous topic

#1joshuadjPosted 12/3/2012 8:45:30 PM
There was a link to an article where she confirms it by showing her check from rockstar but I can't find it.
---
bigdaddydmac- I'm done buying Capcom games when they first come out, I'll just wait 3 years for the "COMPLETED" game instead of buying a $60 demo.
#2VarcausPosted 12/3/2012 11:27:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3VarcausPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:24 AM
joshuadj posted...
There was a link to an article where she confirms it by showing her check from rockstar but I can't find it.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1692068/gta_5_shelby_welinder_confirms_shes_blonde_girl_in_artwork.html

"I can't figure how to post it on here directly (thought I could upload pic) but I'll post a picture of my check so people can stop trashing me." Shelby Welinder

She then tried to post the photo of the invoice she had on the forum, but couldn't upload it to the GTA 5 forum.

So there you are, blonde girl found.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/11/05/rumor-supposed-gta-v-information-outed-by-uk-playstation-magazine-employee/
Rumor: GTA V information leaks out of UK magazine
Sat, Nov 05, 2011 | 15:27 GMT

As the time line shows, public knowledge of GAT V long preceded any official comment from Rockstar. I think has been indicated from these articles dating on or about Nov 2011, the information they've received is true. As for inflaming Rockstar's desire to get even, I would say that Rockstar had figured out they were unmasked. That’s why moderators here and at GTA 5 forum needed to censor “leaked” information. To speak openly would flesh out big holes in Rockstar's argument pertaining to GTA V.

So, essentially, this may not sound like news, but the facts are worth reporting to clear the air of any uncertainties. Regardless, Rockstar was not exactly forthcoming, and acted in typical big business fashion saying that they could not confirm nor deny claims that the leak was true or false. They did, however, censored information using moderators to do the dirty work for them.