So apparently this is going to be a 60 Gigabyte game? O.o

#11brakilvertPosted 12/6/2012 6:17:22 AM
GTA IV was only 10.24G so i dought it
---
PSN - Num1soldier
XBL - Num1soldierx
#12DruffPosted 12/6/2012 10:23:46 AM
superg0at posted...
On the other hand does Microsoft not have some rule where all games must be playable from Disc? Cos of the 4GB Xbox Models? I might be wrong here.

They're finally starting to relax on that. Halo 4 multiplayer requires installing disc 2 and then putting disc 1 in the drive to play. Technically it still falls within their regulation because you don't have to install to play the single player.

Personally I think it's high time they corrected their mistake of selling "core" 360s with no HDD. Such a stupid decision. "Sorry to whoever owns them. We f***ed up by selling them and you f***ed up by buying one. Let's share the blame. Now go to the store and upgrade your damn console."
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#13Mentalpatient87Posted 12/6/2012 10:44:08 AM
I think they should stop charging rape prices for a proprietary hard drive. $130 for 320GB? That's outrageous. I got a 1.5TB drive for less than a hundred a year ago. And why? Because they won't let you just slap in any other hard drive without their little plastic shell...
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#14TRC187Posted 12/6/2012 10:52:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15TRC187Posted 12/6/2012 11:21:10 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
I think they should stop charging rape prices for a proprietary hard drive. $130 for 320GB? That's outrageous. I got a 1.5TB drive for less than a hundred a year ago. And why? Because they won't let you just slap in any other hard drive without their little plastic shell...

Exactly, there is absolutely no benefit in buying a 4G 360 when you have to turn around and buy a $100.00 HD in order to play most the games?!?!

What drives me nuts are the prices for all the accessories that continue to break and not last.. I honestly can't count how many headsets I've gone through, at any given time there are probably 10 headsets in my house, some work, some don't, some kind of, some kind of not... Just a bunch of junk - that costs.

I splurged last X-mas and bought myself a $350.00 headset from Astro Gaming (the best headset i've ever owned btw, I highly recommend)... It came in a badass case, very high quality build, amazing 7.1 sound... Well, I had to relocate to Hawaii for 9 months, first 2 weeks I was there they got jacked by the Valet at the place I was staying.. Hotel didn't do s***, police didn't do s***, just a big F U. On separate occasions, I also had a large piece of luggage jacked from the trunk of my car (all my suits, work attire and PS3 inside!!!) and another time my $140 Dragon glasses. So in my mind, Hawaii is the sticky finger capital of the world, and I've been to some pretty seedy places before and not been robbed.

I don't know why I just shared that, but there it is.

Link to Astro if you're in the market:

http://www.astrogaming.com/
#16littlebro07Posted 12/6/2012 12:04:26 PM
I must be lucky. I have three headsets: one came with the first 360 I got for Christmas 2006. One came with the 360 I bought in May 2010 when my original finally red ringed, and one came with my Gears 3 console I bought last year.

All three headsets still work perfectly >_> and I used the hell out of them.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#17Mentalpatient87Posted 12/6/2012 1:13:50 PM
It's easy, TRC, park your own damn car.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#18FunleashTheUryPosted 12/6/2012 1:28:33 PM
Druff posted...
superg0at posted...
On the other hand does Microsoft not have some rule where all games must be playable from Disc? Cos of the 4GB Xbox Models? I might be wrong here.

They're finally starting to relax on that. Halo 4 multiplayer requires installing disc 2 and then putting disc 1 in the drive to play. Technically it still falls within their regulation because you don't have to install to play the single player.

IIRC Battlefield 3 had low quality textures on disc to save space, but had a day-one optional download for hd textures. You could still play the game without it, just with worse graphics, and microsoft allowed it.
---
HG FC: 2409 2404 4947
I <3 you.