I hope this plays like Far Cry 3

#1superg0atPosted 12/6/2012 2:19:34 AM
GTA needs first person view in the game and controls like in FC3. Also no random encounters as in RDR but an alive world like FC3. I love GTA and played it since GTA3 but the cities in GTA feel dead compared to FC3 Im afraid :(

I will love GTA 5 anyways just cos of the scenery as I love CALI but I really hope they make the world feel alive and not just with dogs but with all kind of animals and funny/interesting/suprising AI like FC3.
#2zombieNarutoPosted 12/6/2012 4:42:05 AM
Here's a great idea. Play Far Cry to get your Far Cry experience, and play Grand Theft Auto to get your gta experience. Both are different games made by different developers..
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#3superg0at(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:18:15 AM
Its natural to copy and learn from each other in games and business. Like for games, see re-generating health.... No game used to have this now almost all have it.

And I dont want to have messy controls in game nor does anyone else. So the mechanics that work in Fallout, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, COD, and many other games, should also make its way to GTA.

Anyone who played all these games knows open world games just feel way better this way.
#4nativenginePosted 12/6/2012 5:19:45 AM
zombieNaruto posted...
Here's a great idea. Play Far Cry to get your Far Cry experience, and play Grand Theft Auto to get your gta experience. Both are different games made by different developers..

What he said but add stfu to the end
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#5superg0at(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:23:46 AM
A company associate says only little children play GTA. Cos his little brothers do. I would assume you two are some of them (from your names/sigs).

I can understand you dont have the gaming experience of 20 years to know how videogames evolve.
#6michaelkennethPosted 12/6/2012 5:50:35 AM
Are you trolling or being serious, TC?
---
cmkps.deviantart.com
#7superg0at(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:01:22 AM
michaelkenneth posted...
Are you trolling or being serious, TC?

Serious mostly. See everyone likes how FC3 plays , everyone. I have only seen minor complaints if at all. Yet for GTA 4 quite some people really didnt get into it cos of the controls.

Same for LA Noire. I have quite some friends who bought it at launch yet didnt even complete 1% of it. Thats just sad.
#8MetaXzeroPosted 12/6/2012 6:55:48 AM
superg0at posted...
GTA needs first person view in the game and controls like in FC3. Also no random encounters as in RDR but an alive world like FC3. I love GTA and played it since GTA3 but the cities in GTA feel dead compared to FC3 Im afraid :(

I will love GTA 5 anyways just cos of the scenery as I love CALI but I really hope they make the world feel alive and not just with dogs but with all kind of animals and funny/interesting/suprising AI like FC3.

No. GTA does NOT need first person view. Every game does need that. It'd be a fun OPTION though for those who like it.

And I didn't play FC3, but what exactly makes the world more "alive"?
#9nativenginePosted 12/6/2012 7:14:26 AM
I just realized, this is yet another alternate to supergreat/dansmacrabe. Kid trolled the MW3 boards for months, kept getting his accounts banned. Anyone who spent any time on the MW3 boards will recognize this troll. Just ignore him, he's not even a fun troll
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#10LordPonchoPosted 12/6/2012 7:26:00 AM
Why hasn't anybody pointed out that he's a new user?
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800