I hope they release some more info tonight on the VGAs...

#1gamedude00000Posted 12/7/2012 11:51:55 AM
Literally that's the only reason I'm watching this year, but we got some info on 4 and San Andreas before they came out on Spike TV's Video Game Awards so maybe we'll get something tonight.

I at least hope we get some new info to kick off the new year coming up lol.
---
Now Playing: Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Guild Wars 2, War Z
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#2LordPonchoPosted 12/7/2012 12:01:08 PM
Doubtful. There doesn't seem to be much of a push for game premieres at the VGAs tonight, and it likely would have been announced to happen tonight.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3pirofyre978Posted 12/7/2012 1:53:46 PM
This is what people said last year. I watched hoping for more news or video and it was horrible. Rockstar already had a big news frenzy last month, they won't do more at the VGAs because they don't need that trashy show to promote their game. If for some reason hell freezes over and there is new material that'd be great, but I learned my lesson and won't waste my time watching it again.
#4nativenginePosted 12/7/2012 2:03:34 PM
I'd bet good money there won't be s*** about GTA. If anything, they'll just show the second trailer and I still highly doubt that even happening.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#5robo_robPosted 12/7/2012 2:59:19 PM
Pfftt, the VGAs....

That's like amazon.com doing the Oscars.

Anyway, I'm not expecting any more new info until at least next year. Tbh, I'm satisfied with what they've given us so far.
#6CaIiber345Posted 12/7/2012 3:05:19 PM
I've only watched the VGAs once, last year, just to see if Skyrim won GOTY. I do hate the VGAs, but now I'm interested to see if there will be some surprise reveal of...I don't know...anything. Sucks because I really don't want to watch, but I'm tempted. It also sucks because I can't stand Samuel L. Jackson.
---
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
I'm the Wile E. Coyote of stealth gameplay in Far Cry 3.
#7LordPonchoPosted 12/7/2012 4:55:49 PM
The only thing you'll hear about GTA V is it's nomination (and likely win) for most anticipated game.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#8LordPonchoPosted 12/7/2012 9:07:45 PM
Aaaannnndddd nothing. Sorry to burst anybody's bubble if they were looking forward to info.
---
#9robo_robPosted 12/7/2012 9:34:18 PM
Ouch, my bubble!
#10Mentalpatient87Posted 12/8/2012 10:21:18 AM
GTA isn't made by EA, why would they give it any air time on the VGAs?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"