this game is how big??

#1kablamoPosted 12/8/2012 12:57:41 AM
browsing a game informer magazine, it says this game is going to be larger than GTA IV, GTA: SA, and RDR combined??

That's insanity.

Especially within the same generation console.
#2LordPonchoPosted 12/8/2012 1:00:59 AM
Sir. You answered your question from the title in the body of your post. You, sir, are a genius.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3GamerguymassPosted 12/8/2012 1:26:44 AM
Holy crap. I haven't really look up much about the game at all, but its seriously going to be bigger then IV and SA COMBINED? Not to mention RDR, though I haven't played it so I have no idea how big that is. I hope that doesn't mean their will be a shorter main story and less side quests then if they used all that space for geographic size. All I know is if they make just as many or more quests as previous GTAs, and make a whole bunch of fun stuff to do in all that giant space then this will be one of the greatest games ever. Certainly the best GTA game ever.
#4cheese_game619Posted 12/8/2012 3:14:45 AM
what the hell was the point of this thread
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#5nativenginePosted 12/8/2012 6:57:00 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
what the hell was the point of this thread

To come in and *wipes brown*. Also, yes TC it will be that big but that includes interiors and ocean. Still, it will be big, I'd do a "yo momma" joke but that can get you warned
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#6Pr3dat0r23Posted 12/8/2012 7:49:43 AM
Wipes brown is so annoying. Makes me want to e-punch the user in the face.

SA > RDR > IV maps. So to combine them would be very, very large. I will probably spend a good 5-10 beginning hours just roaming and exploring the map, assuming no map restrictions.

Can't wait.
---
its only a matter of time before a cop runs over a bunch of pedestrians and unloads a hundred rounds
into a suspect then blames his actions on playing GTA.
#7nativenginePosted 12/8/2012 8:19:32 AM
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

SA > RDR > IV maps. So to combine them would be very, very large. I will probably spend a good 5-10 beginning hours just roaming and exploring the map, assuming no map restrictions.

Can't wait.

You know what's more annoying? People who use 3 in place of E and 0 in place of O. Sense of humor, get one
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#8Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/8/2012 8:50:00 AM
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

You know what's more annoying? People who use 3 in place of E and 0 in place of O. Sense of humor, get one

Aw, go easy on him. You know how some people get when they see a joke too often.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#9CruorComaPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:46 AM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

Aw, go easy on him. You know how some people get when they see a joke too often.

*wipes brown*
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#10Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/8/2012 9:18:28 AM
CruorComa posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

*wipes brown*

I didn't say I get annoyed by it. Unless that was for him, in which case nevermind.
---
"The angels have the phone box".