this game is how big??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. this game is how big??

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
4 years ago#1
browsing a game informer magazine, it says this game is going to be larger than GTA IV, GTA: SA, and RDR combined??

That's insanity.

Especially within the same generation console.

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
4 years ago#2
Sir. You answered your question from the title in the body of your post. You, sir, are a genius.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: Gamerguymass

Gamerguymass
4 years ago#3
Holy crap. I haven't really look up much about the game at all, but its seriously going to be bigger then IV and SA COMBINED? Not to mention RDR, though I haven't played it so I have no idea how big that is. I hope that doesn't mean their will be a shorter main story and less side quests then if they used all that space for geographic size. All I know is if they make just as many or more quests as previous GTAs, and make a whole bunch of fun stuff to do in all that giant space then this will be one of the greatest games ever. Certainly the best GTA game ever.

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
4 years ago#4
what the hell was the point of this thread
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#5
cheese_game619 posted...
what the hell was the point of this thread

To come in and *wipes brown*. Also, yes TC it will be that big but that includes interiors and ocean. Still, it will be big, I'd do a "yo momma" joke but that can get you warned
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's

User Info: Pr3dat0r23

Pr3dat0r23
4 years ago#6
Wipes brown is so annoying. Makes me want to e-punch the user in the face.

SA > RDR > IV maps. So to combine them would be very, very large. I will probably spend a good 5-10 beginning hours just roaming and exploring the map, assuming no map restrictions.

Can't wait.
its only a matter of time before a cop runs over a bunch of pedestrians and unloads a hundred rounds
into a suspect then blames his actions on playing GTA.

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#7
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

SA > RDR > IV maps. So to combine them would be very, very large. I will probably spend a good 5-10 beginning hours just roaming and exploring the map, assuming no map restrictions.

Can't wait.

You know what's more annoying? People who use 3 in place of E and 0 in place of O. Sense of humor, get one
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
4 years ago#8
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

You know what's more annoying? People who use 3 in place of E and 0 in place of O. Sense of humor, get one

Aw, go easy on him. You know how some people get when they see a joke too often.
"The angels have the phone box".

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
4 years ago#9
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

Aw, go easy on him. You know how some people get when they see a joke too often.

*wipes brown*
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
4 years ago#10
CruorComa posted...
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
nativengine posted...
Pr3dat0r23 posted...

Can't wait.

*wipes brown*

I didn't say I get annoyed by it. Unless that was for him, in which case nevermind.
"The angels have the phone box".
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. this game is how big??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived