The litle things you want to see in this game.

#1calinksPosted 12/8/2012 3:49:02 AM
Everybody talks about the big stuff but what about the little features and details that you wold like to see? Here are some of mine.

Fully features busses.

What I mean by this is I want busses that actually hold passenger, pick people up and drop them off. The routes don't have to be accurate or anything but I just want people to get picked up and dropped. I also would like to be able to ride the bus with the ability to look around in first person like the taxi in IV. Lastly, I want to be able to walk around on the busses and trains.

I would also like to be able to use the phone cam to take pictures and save/upload them. Pretty much like how we had it in San Andreas.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#2Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/8/2012 3:57:57 AM
I want there to be an actual route for buses that I can follow while driving, which leads to me picking people up at bus stops and making a bit of money. VC had that, let's bring it back.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#3kylethekylePosted 12/8/2012 4:10:07 AM
I'm sure R* would put full routes along with a bus transit system. I can't see freely being able to move around on a bus or train because the space is so small, the camera would have a fit and honestly what would you do?

Being able to save pictures on your iFruit would be sweet, that and using it as an mp3 player/FM radio tuner so you can listen to music on foot or riding a bike.
---
GT Lord Kail
#4calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:42:28 AM(edited)
Moving along the aisle and being able to interact with peds is enough. I want to start some fights on a bus, shoot out the windows, shoot passengers lol whatever. If they really wanted to I am sure they could pull it off. If they could do it similar to this but it would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZvvTVDbDo

I also want silenced guns. At least a silenced pistol where you can shoot somebody and not alert the cops unless they see it. That would be big.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#5Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 12/8/2012 8:04:02 AM
Using your phone like an MP3 player would be great I've always wanted to listen to the talk stations while walking around

Another thing that would be cool would be like apps on your phone that are little minigames (like the arcade machines in the other games) or a mock version of netflix that would let you watch the tv shows from the game anywhere
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#6PLCDPosted 12/9/2012 3:47:10 AM
I like the phone ideas!

I also badly want silencers
---
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
#7CharizardFangPosted 12/9/2012 6:07:02 AM
I hope that the public transportation(train/bus/taxi/etc) are usable in multiplayer. I don't care if it doesn't serve any point, I just really enjoy the small thing a lot for some reason. Basically, I just what a ton of interaction with the world. sitting in chairs/booths/benches like the npcs, leaning on stuff like it would start you off in RDR, the "talk" button(also in RDR), car blinkers.

I guess I just like useless things. I just like having stuff to do when I don't feel like going on a psycho killing spree, or speeding around. You know, just "chillin".
#8creep50Posted 12/9/2012 9:04:47 AM
cats on the streets...monster trucks....

most of the weapons that where in san andreas
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#9PLCDPosted 12/9/2012 11:03:52 AM
I don't know if they can pull it off on current gen but I'd love a field editor/movie maker mode like they had on Driv3r.
---
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
#10ReDDevil2112Posted 12/9/2012 12:10:40 PM
I don't know if they can pull it off on current gen but I'd love a field editor/movie maker mode like they had on Driv3r.

Grand Theft Auto IV on the PC had a very comprehensive film maker mode that pretty much destroyed what Driv3r had. You could have the camera move around on a set path and everything.
---
Light is but the farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die. -- The Boss, MGS3