Doubtful but it would be cool..

#1Cr0ssFire_BlitZPosted 12/8/2012 8:30:02 AM
If they implemented different schools of fighting like Karate or Boxing, or MMA. Your character would start off as a novice brawler and as you completed minigame training in one of the schools you would increase in power and skill.

How dope would it be to go from standard kicks and punches to Karate Master
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#2Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/8/2012 8:48:00 AM
True Crime: New York City had this. You began the game with one style, Brawling, and could learn others by visiting dojos. You could lean Karate, Wushu, Tae Kwon Do, and Thai Boxing, as well as improving your techniques for handling swords and staves, and even learn how to dual wield certain weapons. The were no levels of mastery for them, though. Once you learned them, that was that.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#3ReDDevil2112Posted 12/8/2012 9:38:24 AM
Soo pretty much exactly what San Andreas did, then.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#4Cr0ssFire_BlitZ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:16:48 AM
I remember the gym minigame to get you buff. But I'm talking about changing your fighting style like in SR2 except having to work for it to be really effective. If they did have this in SA then that's awesome because I dont think it would be that hard to bring it back.
---
PSN- Cr0ssFire_Blitz
XBL- Cr0ss Justice
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 12/8/2012 10:22:10 AM
Cr0ssFire_BlitZ posted...
I remember the gym minigame to get you buff.

But you don't remember the fighting challenges to unlock different fighting styles?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#6SparkItUpPosted 12/12/2012 3:03:00 AM
Cr0ssFire_BlitZ posted...
I remember the gym minigame to get you buff. But I'm talking about changing your fighting style like in SR2 except having to work for it to be really effective. If they did have this in SA then that's awesome because I dont think it would be that hard to bring it back.

you don't remember visiting the boxer in the gym right down the street from your default spawn in los santos? the dojo instructor in las venteras? did you play SA?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
#7Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 12/12/2012 8:03:55 AM
i liked that one fighting style in SR2 that gave you wrestling moves. i went around giving random people rock bottoms.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif