Speed bumps on the road should be included in this game.

#1KupinPosted 12/16/2012 5:46:10 AM
Why? Well, there's no purpose actually, other than having somewhat realistic environment and forcing us to slow down where we are in rush or been chased by the cops.
but speed bumps could potentially add some fun for stunt driving or maybe we can see funny things happened when other people just accidentally speeding their vehicles and hit the bumps and crashed.

Still, I would like to see if some parts of the roads in San Andreas have speed bumps.
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 12/16/2012 6:01:54 AM
i dont mind,its pretty cool actually
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#3puffinslaughterPosted 12/16/2012 6:36:04 AM
Yeah, because in real life they have speed bumps somewhere that isn't a shopping center.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-6
#4xPercivala2536xPosted 12/16/2012 7:00:12 AM
puffinslaughter posted...
Yeah, because in real life they have speed bumps somewhere that isn't a shopping center.

Do you get out much? I mean from just your city. There are other cities than just yours you know...
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#5melvin343Posted 12/16/2012 7:05:19 AM
You know I never saw a Car go like 60-80m on a Speed Bumps and if so what will happen to the Car?
---
Still playing Mass Effect 3 MP until Halo 4 is release.
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#695_EclipsePosted 12/16/2012 7:34:23 AM

And some housing areas, and some trailer parks, and some park roads and a few other random locations depending on what part of the US you're in.

I've been to 37 states, Mexico (Nuevo Lorado) and Canada (Niagara falls) you'd be surprised where you'd find speed bumps lol. Of course you could have roads like Dayton Ohio, which are laid out like that old pipe screen saver and may as well be a rally course, that could make it interesting doing 100+ from the cops lol. So glad I don't live there.

melvin343 posted...
You know I never saw a Car go like 60-80m on a Speed Bumps and if so what will happen to the Car?

Depends on the car, a low car it could cause some extreme damage, a high car or truck it may do nothing at all except be a little rough.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#7Mentalpatient87Posted 12/16/2012 8:02:41 AM
melvin343 posted...

Depending on the suspension, anywhere from a little hop to a shattered oil pan/muffler.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#8Erik_PPosted 12/16/2012 8:30:59 AM
And some housing areas, and some trailer parks, and some park roads and a few other random locations depending on what part of the US you're in.

I've been to 37 states, Mexico (Nuevo Lorado) and Canada (Niagara falls) you'd be surprised where you'd find speed bumps lol. Of course you could have roads like Dayton Ohio, which are laid out like that old pipe screen saver and may as well be a rally course, that could make it interesting doing 100+ from the cops lol. So glad I don't live there.

Are there any speed bumps out in the middle of the highway? That's what was meant by the "shopping center" comment.
---
Knock knock! Who's there? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! - Face McShooty
#9TRC187Posted 12/16/2012 10:24:34 AM(edited)
Kupin posted...
Why? Well, there's no purpose actually, other than having somewhat realistic environment and forcing us to slow down where we are in rush or been chased by the cops.
but speed bumps could potentially add some fun for stunt driving or maybe we can see funny things happened when other people just accidentally speeding their vehicles and hit the bumps and crashed.

Still, I would like to see if some parts of the roads in San Andreas have speed bumps.

I like the idea. It'd definitely shake things up a bit if you were running from cops, speeding through a parking lot and started hitting speed bumps..
#10creep50Posted 12/16/2012 10:15:52 AM

is that supposed to be sarcasm??
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4