Speed bumps on the road should be included in this game.

#11Red LobstarPosted 12/16/2012 2:52:00 PM
Speed bumps would be great. Also those spike things that prevent you from going the wrong way through a driveway or alley. You think you're being clever by taking a short cut to outsmart the cops but you hit one of those spikey things and shred your tires. Or just spike strips in general to be used by cops.
#12GamingAntPosted 12/16/2012 3:55:31 PM
Hell no.
---
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
#13VincentKryptPosted 12/16/2012 5:05:49 PM
It doesn't matter to me if they're in or not since I'll always go around them. Unless of course they cause a weird glitch similar to the swingset glitch. It'd be funny driving over them when your vehicle suddenly gets launched 100 ft in the air.
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#14puffinslaughterPosted 12/16/2012 6:12:07 PM
From: xPercivala2536x | Posted: 12/16/2012 10:00:12 AM | #004
Do you get out much? I mean from just your city. There are other cities than just yours you know...

No there isn't

And some housing areas, and some trailer parks, and some park roads and a few other random locations depending on what part of the US you're in.

I've been to 37 states, Mexico (Nuevo Lorado) and Canada (Niagara falls) you'd be surprised where you'd find speed bumps lol. Of course you could have roads like Dayton Ohio, which are laid out like that old pipe screen saver and may as well be a rally course, that could make it interesting doing 100+ from the cops lol. So glad I don't live there.

Speed bumps in a housing area seems stupid. I guess I could see them on park roads though. Dayton does have some insane roads. We have some pretty insane roads here, too.

is that supposed to be sarcasm??

hey r u a creep??
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-7
#15CoronelLinkPosted 12/19/2012 8:37:00 PM
Would be cool. I live near East LA (like 5 minutes) and there's a bunch of speed bumps near where I live. I always hear cops at like 2 AM hauling ass and going over the speed (thud thud) bumps in their new chargers. I always listen because I know one day one of them is gonna lose it and park up a tree.

On a separate note, I think there should be a bigger 'reaction' out of running over the curb. Like going over a curb in a Banshee would cause your A-arms to rip off your car. XD
---
No givesies backsies!!
#16Mentalpatient87Posted 12/19/2012 8:48:27 PM
The thing is, the way cars take curbs and medians and whatnot in these games, a speed bump would probably be pretty damn minor.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#17FrozenHELL78Posted 12/19/2012 9:30:37 PM
bringing back the old spike strips from a previous GTA would be cool. i think vice city or 3 had them at 3 star wanted lvl.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#18madgreg666Posted 12/21/2012 11:28:00 AM
Yes. Motorcycle frontflips a la full speed wheelie over speed bump. Thank you.
---
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
#19dooyaunastanPosted 12/21/2012 1:26:39 PM
Erik_P posted...
And some housing areas, and some trailer parks, and some park roads and a few other random locations depending on what part of the US you're in.

I've been to 37 states, Mexico (Nuevo Lorado) and Canada (Niagara falls) you'd be surprised where you'd find speed bumps lol. Of course you could have roads like Dayton Ohio, which are laid out like that old pipe screen saver and may as well be a rally course, that could make it interesting doing 100+ from the cops lol. So glad I don't live there.

Are there any speed bumps out in the middle of the highway? That's what was meant by the "shopping center" comment.

So there's only shopping centers and highways in Los Santos now? is that where this argument is going?
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison