Cheat Codes question

#1joelanator0492Posted 12/17/2012 10:25:23 AM
Has anyone heard anything about cheat codes? I'm still buying the game with or without cheat codes. After all, I played RDR entirely without cheat codes. But then again, I never, I take that back, RARELY felt the need to cause mass chaos like I often do in GTA games. Having unlimited C4 is just too much fun to NOT include in this game.
#2The Amazing ViperPosted 12/17/2012 11:05:48 AM
Every GTA game has had codes I think its a safe assumption but you know what they say about assumptions. You will look like an ass an the ump will tion you. >_>
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#3doraemonllh1989Posted 12/18/2012 8:53:38 AM
Cheat codes will always be in,the only problem is that,how good are the cheats are beside unlimited health and ammo

i want more weapon and vehicle spawn

and some world modifier code like ped riot
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#4Sword_of_DuskPosted 12/18/2012 9:24:46 AM
Balloon head cheat.

Make it happen, R*.
---
"The angels have the phone box".
#5The Amazing ViperPosted 12/18/2012 10:09:36 AM
Paintball mode and water balloon grenades. Lmao.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#695_EclipsePosted 12/18/2012 11:09:14 AM
Oh man, I miss the peds Riot one. Mix that with peds have weapons and **** got good lol.

But yeah a GTA without cheats just wouldn't hold its luster very long.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#7UnGreatPosted 12/22/2012 4:00:42 AM
One of my favorite things to do in SA was to set Peds riot, Peds have weapons, Aggressive drivers and then try to make it from one side of the map to the other on a motorbike.
#8joelanator0492(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 9:45:15 AM
UnGreat posted...
One of my favorite things to do in SA was to set Peds riot, Peds have weapons, Aggressive drivers and then try to make it from one side of the map to the other on a motorbike.

I could never do that. I'd get too mad. hahah
#9puffinslaughterPosted 12/22/2012 12:14:36 PM
I really don't care about cheats, they had some fun ones in San Andreas but the lack of cheats in GTA IV didn't disappoint me. They aren't harming anyone if they're in since you don't have to use them.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-7
#10nativenginePosted 12/22/2012 12:24:55 PM
I honestly can't imagine a GTA without cheats. I personally like to get 100% before I use any, just do a 100% play through and learn the map and them start over but using cheats. I'm not a guy that puts on a ped riot cheat or flying cars, just weapons and health. Not saying I haven't tried the goofy cheats but I try them once or twice and just go back to the game.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's