No game will surpass GTA V next year. None. Not even in the next 5 years.

#21Jaws_ThemePosted 12/23/2012 9:21:10 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
holden4ever posted...
On consoles maybe but not when it comes to pc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhsgiliheP0

Well, to be honest I found myself not in the least excited, my favorite part was when he BUY NOOOOOOOOOWWW MOOOAR GRAPHICS.

Also ships looked they moved like planes in Diddy KOng Racing, heymaybe stop worrying about every detail in the cockpit and making a ship that moves right Kthnx

Seriously was bore 5 seconds in,Cheesey "action" music cliche metalic font ooooh this game trully deals with some innovative stuff,

u mad?
#22LordPonchoPosted 12/23/2012 11:59:52 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
holden4ever posted...

Well, to be honest I found myself not in the least excited, my favorite part was when he BUY NOOOOOOOOOWWW MOOOAR GRAPHICS.

Also ships looked they moved like planes in Diddy KOng Racing, heymaybe stop worrying about every detail in the cockpit and making a ship that moves right Kthnx

Seriously was bore 5 seconds in,Cheesey "action" music cliche metalic font ooooh this game trully deals with some innovative stuff,

You're trying really hard to downplay PC games having more innovation than consoles. Really hard.

And you're failing. It's a pitch video, the game is far from complete, so don't judge it as if it's publicly playable.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#23DarkLordMorsulPosted 12/24/2012 12:37:51 PM
LordPoncho posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
holden4ever posted...

You're trying really hard to downplay PC games having more innovation than consoles. Really hard.

And you're failing. It's a pitch video, the game is far from complete, so don't judge it as if it's publicly playable.

Displayed Opinion, you disagree oh well. He spent LOTS of time showing off that cockpit, which won't lok half asgood in game. I'm just bored of "graphics make the game" mentality that seems to be spreading. Also the intro was totally cheesey.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#24LordPonchoPosted 12/24/2012 1:29:53 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
LordPoncho posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
holden4ever posted...

Displayed Opinion, you disagree oh well. He spent LOTS of time showing off that cockpit, which won't lok half asgood in game. I'm just bored of "graphics make the game" mentality that seems to be spreading. Also the intro was totally cheesey.

There's cockpits in PC games that look that good already. Just take a quick look at Mechwarrior Online.

And if you're believing the main focus of the game.is graphics, then you're sorely wrong..they main focus is to bring back the space shooter genre. I would die to have a Freespace 3, Freelancer 2, or a new X-wing/Tie Fighter title. This guy is considered to be one of the founders of the genre, and he wants to bring it back as it is virtually dead now (and for no real reason).
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#25enterthemadroxPosted 12/24/2012 5:41:31 PM
Sure about that TC?

I thought that too until SA and IV were released.

Ahh, to be young and naive again...

Hope this is a good game though, haven't played a decent GTA since VC.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#26BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/24/2012 5:50:35 PM
LordPoncho posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
LordPoncho posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
holden4ever posted...

There's cockpits in PC games that look that good already. Just take a quick look at Mechwarrior Online.

And if you're believing the main focus of the game.is graphics, then you're sorely wrong..they main focus is to bring back the space shooter genre. I would die to have a Freespace 3, Freelancer 2, or a new X-wing/Tie Fighter title. This guy is considered to be one of the founders of the genre, and he wants to bring it back as it is virtually dead now (and for no real reason).

The reason is because those types of missions in games just piss people off. I do not want to be stuck in a vehicle the entire game. I want to move around and actually have a story. These types of games are not realistic in any sense.
#27gamedude00000Posted 12/24/2012 6:13:27 PM
GTA V and Watchdogs will be the best two games of 2013. That is, if Watchdogs actually comes out in 2013.
---
Now Playing: Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Guild Wars 2, War Z
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#28LordPonchoPosted 12/25/2012 9:07:18 AM
Try again. If somebody says x-wing pissed them off, they're lying. And Mechwarrior Online is purely multiplayer.
---
#29Mentalpatient87Posted 12/25/2012 9:34:57 AM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
The reason is because those types of missions in games just piss people off. I do not want to be stuck in a vehicle the entire game. I want to move around and actually have a story. These types of games are not realistic in any sense.

http://therealmcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Some of us like a variety of games.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#30holden4everPosted 12/25/2012 7:07:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rb-8mYHE0

Both your "complaints" are totally wrong.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2012 NRL Season: Minor Premiers. Grand Final runners-up. Bring on 2013.