No game will surpass GTA V next year. None. Not even in the next 5 years.

#31liquidleonx3Posted 12/26/2012 11:47:02 AM
puffinslaughter posted...
From: BeautyAndABeat | Posted: 12/17/2012 5:52:57 PM | #001
Oh btw, the characters in this game looks lame. Except the black guy.

Comfirmed Panther in this post

BLAK POWAH!
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#32AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/1/2013 6:12:00 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
Remember when Max Payne 3 was the ultimate shooter ever made in the MP3 boards simply because it was Rockstar? Flop!

Flop? It sold more than 3 million/shipped more than 4 million copies. How is that a flop? You didn't expect GTA/CoD sales for it, right? Also, it's the 2nd best linear third person shooter this gen imo.

1. Uncharted 2
2. Max Payne 3
3. Uncharted 3/GeOW 3
#33Chrono_SyndromePosted 1/2/2013 1:54:58 AM
GTAV, thou saidst ? Well, I would try to notice it between playing Carmageddon: Reincarnation, yet I'm not sure... Not sure at all.
#34VarcausPosted 1/2/2013 3:10:48 AM
BeautyAndABeat posted...
Why? Simply because it's GTA.
And Rockstar lol.

GTA all day baby! Here I come!!! Ima bust a cap in all yo azzes. dayyyum can't wait til this game finally comes out!! ima show all a yall how to be a TRUE gangsta!

Oh btw, the characters in this game looks lame. Except the black guy. Seriously, who the **** wants to play as an ugly, old, balding drunk? Screw that **** homie. Black guy all day everyday!!

DAYYYUM!! and the MP is gonna be off da CHAINZ!!!! DAYUM!! gettin all excited just thinkin bout it!

GTA V reveals itself to be merely another forgettable recycled game banking on the brain-dead mall crowd to tweet their unending love for a crummy feast such as this. Rockstar's censorship of "leaks" is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustration.
#35LordPonchoPosted 1/2/2013 3:33:59 AM
Varcaus posted...
BeautyAndABeat posted...
Why? Simply because it's GTA.
And Rockstar lol.

GTA all day baby! Here I come!!! Ima bust a cap in all yo azzes. dayyyum can't wait til this game finally comes out!! ima show all a yall how to be a TRUE gangsta!

Oh btw, the characters in this game looks lame. Except the black guy. Seriously, who the **** wants to play as an ugly, old, balding drunk? Screw that **** homie. Black guy all day everyday!!

DAYYYUM!! and the MP is gonna be off da CHAINZ!!!! DAYUM!! gettin all excited just thinkin bout it!

GTA V reveals itself to be merely another forgettable recycled game banking on the brain-dead mall crowd to tweet their unending love for a crummy feast such as this. Rockstar's censorship of "leaks" is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustration.

We have an internet hot shot over here!

And, as you claim in another thread, the only "leaks" thus far have been fake and general predictions that anyone could make up.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800