What if R* next game was.

#11NutralguyPosted 12/17/2012 10:39:52 PM
Nutralguy posted...
To me, Bully was like a toned down GTA. It was fun enough to play, you couldn't steal cars or kill someone, but I loved the idea of shooting the jocks with a potato gun. Make that Prefects.

Woops, looks like a bit of spoilers for those who care.
#12CaIiber345Posted 12/18/2012 1:55:09 AM
No thanks.

I'd rather see the next Red Dead game.
---
Playing: Half-Life 2. Excited For: GTA V
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
#13idig_jackwhitePosted 12/18/2012 9:46:47 AM
Bully is wonderful. That is all.
#14puffinslaughterPosted 12/18/2012 12:42:22 PM
I think they confirmed a sequel would be in the works. Which is fine with me. I enjoyed Bully.
---
"Its not like im speak like some brian dead 10 year old."- Pokefilm
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-7
#15UnkownMGO646Posted 12/18/2012 2:57:01 PM
Or if they made a harry potter game.
---
Xbox Live - VISION ONLINE
Make sure to check out my youtube page for the latest music http://www.youtube.com/streetdeciplezonline
#16holden4everPosted 12/18/2012 3:10:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_%28video_game%29#Sequel

In November 2011, in an interview with Gamasutra, Rockstar executive Dan Houser revealed it may return to it for a sequel once Max Payne 3 is released. "Contrary to a lot of people, we like to take a little bit of time at the end of a game before starting a sequel, so we can wait for the excitement or disappointment and everything else of the experience to shake down and really see what we should do in the next game," he said. "So we knew that we didn't want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then. So we said, 'You can do Max, and then we will see what we can do with Bully."
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I have no sympathy for anyone who takes the easy way out. It's selfish and cowardly.
#17afrodude77Posted 12/18/2012 4:24:18 PM
I would be glad and hope this time you could join cliques
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#18UtterMoonPosted 12/18/2012 4:30:50 PM
I agree with many others...I found Bully to be rather mediocre, and I don't understand people fawning over it. And I couldn't imagine that it would interest me, haven't been in high school for 6 years.

My hope..is that R* comes out with a new IP.