Could you even call LA Noire a R* game?

#11Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/19/2012 9:12:37 AM
tzar_666 posted...
thats ok people think fallout new vegas is a bethesda game

What I would give for Fallout 4...
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#12the_arisenPosted 12/19/2012 10:29:53 AM
LA Noire wasnt a R* game as said previously it was developed by team bondi... the only R* games I can think of this generation are grand theft auto, grand theft bicycle, grand theft horse, midnight club LA
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93
#13LordPonchoPosted 12/19/2012 11:02:36 AM
http://m.kotaku.com/5818019/report-la-noires-development-was-hell-rockstar-no-longer-working-with-team-bondi

Rockstar did a lot of development work as well.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#14ReDDevil2112Posted 12/19/2012 12:01:23 PM
LA Noire wasnt a R* game as said previously it was developed by team bondi... the only R* games I can think of this generation are grand theft auto, grand theft bicycle, grand theft horse, midnight club LA

Max Payne 3.
---
Yo, ding-dong, man! Ding-dong! Ding-dong, yo!
#15DruffPosted 12/19/2012 1:36:33 PM(edited)
LordPoncho posted...
http://m.kotaku.com/5818019/report-la-noires-development-was-hell-rockstar-no-longer-working-with-team-bondi

Thank you, I thought something smelled rotten in here. I knew Team Bondi was the official developer, but I thought Rockstar's fingerprints were all over it too.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#16LordPonchoPosted 12/19/2012 1:58:53 PM
Druff posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Thank you, I thought something smelled rotten in here. I knew Team Bondi was the official developer, but I thought Rockstar's fingerprints were all over it too.

Basically, Rockstar did a Gearbox and took over at the end to get it done.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#17SteamsterPosted 12/19/2012 3:16:43 PM
I think it's absurd to ask that question, let alone believe it's arbitrarily not a Rockstar game.
#18Storm ChamberPosted 12/25/2012 12:20:55 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
That's probably because the game was developed by Team Bondi...

Will nobody ever understand this? Jesus Christ
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#19MrHockey77Posted 12/25/2012 1:24:39 AM
I enjoyed LA Noire. It was a completely new experience with the investigation and interrogation. Plus, as a history buff, I liked the just postwar (WWII) setting. That being said, probably not a Rockstar game.
---
Goals are like Insults. They don't count unless they completely cross the line.
#20LordPonchoPosted 12/25/2012 1:26:08 AM
Storm Chamber posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
That's probably because the game was developed by Team Bondi...

Will nobody ever understand this? Jesus Christ

Did nobody read my post? My link explains how involved in the development Rockstar was. (Very involved actually.)

Same goes for the post right above this one.
---