GTA blamed by US Senator for Sandy Hook Shooting

#1Samfu303Posted 12/22/2012 4:07:40 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/gta-5-gets-blamed-for-sandy-hook-elementary-shooting-by-us-senator
---
Not Changing Sig untill the Golden State Warriors win a 2nd NBA Championship. (Started July 14th 2011)
#2IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 12/22/2012 4:21:40 PM
Americans in a nutshell.....
#3SithtristenPosted 12/22/2012 6:14:43 PM
Stupid politicians.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#4metallica1fanPosted 12/22/2012 7:04:11 PM
And the NRA is blaming violent video games as an influence to events like these. I find it funny how an association like the NRA can put the blame of these horrific works towards works of fiction, yet don't take responsibility themselves when they deal with the real weapons themselves. Talk about calling the kettle black...
---
[As]sassin's [Cr]eed
#5GamerguymassPosted 12/22/2012 8:09:51 PM
metallica1fan posted...
And the NRA is blaming violent video games as an influence to events like these. I find it funny how an association like the NRA can put the blame of these horrific works towards works of fiction, yet don't take responsibility themselves when they deal with the real weapons themselves. Talk about calling the kettle black...

Because the NRA is a terrorist organization thats why. At least the leadership is. I believe they oppose having even simple background checks on people to get guns, something 74% of NRA members agree with. Like politicians the leadership of the NRA doesn't really represent what the people want.

The leaders of the NRA want these shootings to happen. Don't let them fool you with their fake sympathy. When these tragedies happen they can then push for looser gun laws and easier access to them so people can "protect themselves." The greatest MYTH of the gun debate is the old cliche of "if we ban guns then only criminals will have guns." This is a lie. 40% of all guns sold in America are sold without a background check. Criminals can already LEGALLY buy guns. The most common way criminals get guns though is by stealing them from "responsible gun owners." You know, the same "responsible" gun owners that didn't have their guns locked up.
#6metallica1fanPosted 12/22/2012 8:43:37 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
Because the NRA is a terrorist organization thats why. At least the leadership is. I believe they oppose having even simple background checks on people to get guns, something 74% of NRA members agree with. Like politicians the leadership of the NRA doesn't really represent what the people want.

The leaders of the NRA want these shootings to happen. Don't let them fool you with their fake sympathy. When these tragedies happen they can then push for looser gun laws and easier access to them so people can "protect themselves." The greatest MYTH of the gun debate is the old cliche of "if we ban guns then only criminals will have guns." This is a lie. 40% of all guns sold in America are sold without a background check. Criminals can already LEGALLY buy guns. The most common way criminals get guns though is by stealing them from "responsible gun owners." You know, the same "responsible" gun owners that didn't have their guns locked up.

And this is why I'm glad I live in Canada...
---
[As]sassin's [Cr]eed
#7Perfect LightPosted 12/22/2012 9:34:37 PM
Wow, they're really reaching. I guess it's time to start blaming things that aren't even out yet. I bet it's Grand Theft Auto VI's fault!
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes, learn something new
#8zack12369Posted 12/22/2012 10:12:40 PM
NRA terrorist...LOL
---
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>
#9deadzombies456Posted 12/22/2012 10:21:31 PM
lol they are getting crazy as hell they should blame call of duty that is a lot worse then GTA ...........
#10holden4everPosted 12/22/2012 11:06:08 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29

Australia introduced stronger gun laws after that happened. The average person does not need guns. If you belong to a gun club or are a farmer then you have a reason to have them. If you don't fit into one of those categories then you have no reason to own them. I hate guns and will never own one. My kids have never even been allowed to have toy guns.
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I have no sympathy for anyone who takes the easy way out. It's selfish and cowardly.