Whats the driving going to be like in GTA5/ predictions?

#1LogicalCanadianPosted 12/23/2012 2:05:27 PM(edited)
I know when GTA4 first came out alot kiddies complained that driving wasn't like Need For Speed Hyper Drive and im worried RockStar may listened to them.

I also hope its nothing like L.A Noir, driving in that was horrid and made me want to drop a fridge on my knee.
#2nativenginePosted 12/23/2012 1:57:23 PM
I'm gonna say a tweaked version of GTA4's driving
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
If you think cartoons are crazy now, remember Street Sharks was a thing in the 90's
#3CharizardFangPosted 12/24/2012 1:08:49 AM
I'm sure that it'll be a much improved version of GTA 4's driving.

inb4notconfirmed
#4RossardPosted 12/24/2012 6:05:59 AM
Yeah, GTA IV's driving was fantastic I thought, but I don't think R* was totally pleased with it.

I can't find the exact interview, but Dan Houser mentioned in one that they're looking to improve the driving compared to GTA IV and that they're bringing in one of the lead guys from Midnight Club: LA to help.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/
#5LogicalCanadian(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 7:00:23 AM
Rossard posted...
Yeah, GTA IV's driving was fantastic I thought, but I don't think R* was totally pleased with it.

I can't find the exact interview, but Dan Houser mentioned in one that they're looking to improve the driving compared to GTA IV and that they're bringing in one of the lead guys from Midnight Club: LA to help.

Please tell me your joking..
---
660 ti general availability is August 16th - Advanced_Koko
#6forgotmypenPosted 12/24/2012 10:00:26 PM
GTA4 style but slightly tighter, a subtle improvement. No cartoony driving from the earlier games.
---
A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
#7MinunSSPosted 12/25/2012 8:02:24 AM
4's driving was good but could be improved a bit. MCLA's physics were s***. SR and GTA3-era also had abysmal driving physics. I hope they don't deviate too far now that they've got it right.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face
#8Smokey_Posted 12/25/2012 9:15:27 AM
I hope it stays closer to IV's style. It felt realistic all around, IMHO, although there's something with the bikes in IV that I didn't like...
#903343Posted 12/25/2012 9:31:21 AM
well from what they said in the article from last month's gameinformer, that racing game fans are really going to like the driving in GTAV, so im guessing they could possibly be usin the driving physics from forza, but thats probably not going to happen.
---
GT- BlazeFire879
#10puffinslaughterPosted 12/25/2012 11:36:06 AM
I'm waiting for creep to come in and say that San Andreas' driving was better than IV's because "games shouldn't be realistic they're games".
---
Let's set the stage on fire, and Hollywood will be jealous
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-8...Season's over :/