Whats the driving going to be like in GTA5/ predictions?

#11MinunSSPosted 12/26/2012 8:51:19 PM
03343 posted...
well from what they said in the article from last month's gameinformer, that racing game fans are really going to like the driving in GTAV, so im guessing they could possibly be usin the driving physics from forza, but thats probably not going to happen.

Not Forza specifically, as they'd never get the license for them, but they could be similar.

After haring that combined with a rumour about someone form MCLA working on them, though, I'm worried that the physics might be at least as bad as the atrocious physics in MCLA, which would make the game nearly unplayable.
---
Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Beware the voice without a face
#12shadyelfPosted 12/26/2012 11:45:57 PM
I hope they're like GTA IV's. Took me a while to get used to them but once I did there was no going back. Though I mostly play TBoGT these days and the driving physics feel a bit tighter there than they did in IV. Or maybe it's me remembering the frustration I had in IV while I was getting used to it.

I really want to see an improvement in the way other vehicles handle though. Bikes were fine the DLCs so they learned their lesson there. Helicopters handle horrible in my opinion. It is extremely difficult to steady the Buzzard and aim its rockets or guns at something below you. The Annihilator has a bit more weight to it but it's very easy to overdo it and send the chopper flipping and turning everywhere.
---
?
#13afrodude77Posted 12/27/2012 12:50:11 AM
Hopefully like Gta 4 with just tighter controls
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#14creep50Posted 12/27/2012 7:22:44 AM
i think it will be a bit more ´´arcadey´´ than gta 4.....so the cars are a little more glued to the street but lighter at the same time

thats just my guess
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#15RossardPosted 12/27/2012 7:23:10 AM
LogicalCanadian posted...
Rossard posted...
Yeah, GTA IV's driving was fantastic I thought, but I don't think R* was totally pleased with it.

I can't find the exact interview, but Dan Houser mentioned in one that they're looking to improve the driving compared to GTA IV and that they're bringing in one of the lead guys from Midnight Club: LA to help.

Please tell me your joking..

Not at all. Houser himself said it in a recent interview.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/
#16DarkchocolateXPosted 12/27/2012 11:56:25 AM
Rossard posted...
LogicalCanadian posted...
Rossard posted...
Yeah, GTA IV's driving was fantastic I thought, but I don't think R* was totally pleased with it.

I can't find the exact interview, but Dan Houser mentioned in one that they're looking to improve the driving compared to GTA IV and that they're bringing in one of the lead guys from Midnight Club: LA to help.

Please tell me your joking..

Not at all. Houser himself said it in a recent interview.

If handling is anything like MC LA i'm gonna pass on this one.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look