So since there's sharks...

#1xKeisukexPosted 12/23/2012 11:00:43 PM
Oh God please let there be bears... you have no idea how bad I want to lead a bear into a city and let it kill everybody
---
GT- -AzN Shinji
#2cortana64Posted 12/24/2012 1:19:36 AM
Iam hoping for a Red Dead level of animals, Hopefully there will be a zoo,and a mission that once done zoo animals will roam free in wilderness and city. Fun new encounters!! Tiger attack on a hooker mmby?
#3FromanothertimePosted 12/24/2012 3:04:36 AM
Are you Dwight Schrute?

If so, which bear is best?
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
#4CruorComaPosted 12/24/2012 3:13:04 AM(edited)
Sharks in Grand Theft Auto V?

Nope. Chuck Testa.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#5doraemonllh1989Posted 12/24/2012 5:47:24 AM
CruorComa posted...

Nope. Chuck Testa.

not sure if serious
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#6creep50Posted 12/24/2012 8:53:36 AM
i just want cats....i am not sure why
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#7enterthemadroxPosted 12/24/2012 5:44:22 PM
Fromanothertime posted...
Are you Dwight Schrute?

If so, which bear is best?

False.

Bears eat beets. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#8CruorComaPosted 12/24/2012 6:35:04 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
CruorComa posted...

Nope. Chuck Testa.

not sure if serious

http://tinyurl.com/bjrujdm
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#9ZodofWarPosted 12/31/2012 2:46:17 PM
I could see mountain lions, cows, bulls, wolves, snakes, bats, dogs(DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and maybe a bird or two. But Bears? Bears don't usually exist in California. If they did, they'd prolly put 'em on a flag or something. Stupid Californians. lol. bears.
---
Being Difficult is easy.
#10CoronelLinkPosted 12/31/2012 9:18:28 PM
ZodofWar posted...
I could see mountain lions, cows, bulls, wolves, snakes, bats, dogs(DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and maybe a bird or two. But Bears? Bears don't usually exist in California. If they did, they'd prolly put 'em on a flag or something. Stupid Californians. lol. bears.

As a Californian, I find this...

... funny. :p

On a separate note, I've been playing Red Dead recently and damn it feels alive what with the people and animals. GTA V will be epic.

@..@
...U...
---
No givesies backsies!!