They really gotta fix how the game handles things when we're not looking

#1shadyelfPosted 12/24/2012 10:22:59 PM
Not just talking about things disappearing. In chases, especially in Drug Wars in TBoGT, if you keep looking behind you you can eventually outrun your pursuers. However if you face forward the game keeps "refreshing" their position and they immediately warp right behind you if they start to fall behind. At the 100+ levels its gets really annoying trying to drive while looking backwards because otherwise you'll get torn apart in seconds.
---
?
#2Part3Posted 12/25/2012 6:53:27 AM
I know what you mean.

You see a car you want to steal and if you don't keep looking at it or it goes round the corner, its gone.
---
---
TIG - i like cartyooons
#3CoronelLinkPosted 12/30/2012 6:08:43 PM
LOL

Yeah.

You hear R*?!

Hopefully it will be gone with this one. Red Dead would keep tabs on things on the other side of the map, so with any luck this game will be an improvement on the last one.

:D
---
No givesies backsies!!
#4Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/30/2012 6:39:51 PM
CoronelLink posted...
LOL

Yeah.

You hear R*?!

Hopefully it will be gone with this one. Red Dead would keep tabs on things on the other side of the map, so with any luck this game will be an improvement on the last one.

:D

Lets hope that Rockstar North learned some things from Rockstar San Diego.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19
#5creep50Posted 12/30/2012 8:09:38 PM(edited)
i have always found it funny that sometimes when you are driving at a high speed and look back,some car randomly spawns right in front of you

but yeah it would be great of rockstar would do something about that
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#695_EclipsePosted 12/30/2012 8:30:54 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
i have always found it funny that sometimes when you are driving at a high speed and look back,some car randomly spawns right in front of you

What do you mean, that's just like real life! :O

On a serious note, the arrows in your sig are backwards you should fix that, without moving the words around.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#7MODNAR11Posted 12/31/2012 3:59:43 AM
It's not an easy thing to program, you know, allocating resources to things you can't see. Especially this late in the consoles' life cycles, where they're being stretched to the very limit. I wouldn't expect too much of an improvement, personally. But then I never really found it that much of a nuisance in the first place.
#8Lord_Shadow_19Posted 12/31/2012 6:44:55 AM
creep50 posted...

That is so annoying, not expecting much since that's been an issue since GTA3.
---
Need partner to carry me in RE6 mercenaries. PSN: Entropy19