As a big San Andreas fan, having Sharks confirmed is a dream come true

#1DynasticAnthonyPosted 12/25/2012 7:20:06 PM
Back in GTA: SA, sharks are referred to as myths but they actually do exist in-game. I've never seen one with my own eyes before except videos. The sharks were very poorly textured due to SA's limited graphics.

Having sharks in the game is a dream come true, HD sharks? EVEN BETTER.

Now, all they need to do is confirm Bigfoot. Hey, it's actually in the game, not as a monster (yet) but as part of the police's emblem.

aww yesz

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/index.php?single=1&path=2012%2F358%2FGTA1_64951_screen.jpg&blog=1
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4! Truth is, I'm a banana and I like lesbians...a lot.
#2SithtristenPosted 12/25/2012 8:08:29 PM
I've seen so much false info in San Andreas' sharks I'm not sure. In all my time I've played, I've only ever seen dolphins. Several sources say there are sharks, but there's just as many that say there weren't, so personally, i doubt there were sharks in SA.

As far as sharks in V, they might turn out to be like Red Dead Redemption's cougars if they're super-aggressive.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#3whiteboygenePosted 12/25/2012 8:30:46 PM
Sithtristen posted...

As far as sharks in V, they might turn out to be like Red Dead Redemption's cougars if they're super-aggressive.

*poops pants*
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#4creep50Posted 12/25/2012 8:37:30 PM
yub its great....i hope we get some underwater weapons to fight them with
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#5SithtristenPosted 12/25/2012 9:30:19 PM
whiteboygene posted...
Sithtristen posted...

*poops pants*

You'd better wipe your brown before it gets everywhere, mate.
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#6DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 9:32:18 PM
Sithtristen posted...
whiteboygene posted...
Sithtristen posted...

*poops pants*

You'd better wipe your brown before it gets everywhere, mate.

Sharks can smell that s*** in the water.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4! Truth is, I'm a banana and I like lesbians...a lot.
#7puffinslaughterPosted 12/25/2012 10:34:00 PM
From: DynasticAnthony | Posted: 12/25/2012 9:20:06 PM | #001
Back in GTA: SA, sharks are referred to as myths but they actually do exist in-game. I've never seen one with my own eyes before except videos. The sharks were very poorly textured due to SA's limited graphics.

I've seen one once and I know a few others who have claimed to have seen one or two as well. It was definitely not a dolphin though. Unless it was supposed to be and it was glitchy.
---
Let's set the stage on fire, and Hollywood will be jealous
Pittsburgh Steeiers: 7-8...Season's over :/
#8CharizardFangPosted 12/26/2012 5:14:39 AM
Sithtristen posted...
I've seen so much false info in San Andreas' sharks I'm not sure. In all my time I've played, I've only ever seen dolphins. Several sources say there are sharks, but there's just as many that say there weren't, so personally, i doubt there were sharks in SA.

Hmm. I'd imagine that getting shark'd would be less frequent, but more frustrating than getting cougar'd. Hopefully they are not too aggressive, because it could make the ocean a death trap lol.
#9ninjaman148Posted 12/26/2012 11:48:26 AM
Sharks did exist in SA, there's even a file:

http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Myths_in_GTA_San_Andreas#Sharks
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#10enterthemadroxPosted 12/27/2012 3:20:04 PM
You know, I remember cruising on a jetski in Saints Row 2 trying to find the secret islands and wondering......what if a giant squid or something like Cthulhu rose up out of the sea right now? I'd poop my pants right there and the plesiosaur bones on one of the islands kinda confirmed how cool it would be.

Therefore, I want such a thing.

Almost getting attacked by a shark in GTA V only for it to be swept aside by a giant sea monster.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong