Does Rockstar ever post gameplay videos?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Does Rockstar ever post gameplay videos?
2 years ago#1
When try promote previous games? I did not follow gaming news back in 2008, so I don't really know.
---
cmkps.deviantart.com
2 years ago#2
If you are talking about trailers (which is the only thing from rockstar) they aren't gameplay but they are rendered with the game's engine. (not CG)
2 years ago#3
RDR and Max Payne 3 had the promotional videos about game systems and features, and they were made of in-game footage.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
2 years ago#4
All trailers have elements of cinematics and gameplay, any time you see a car chase its most likely gameplay..

Or traffic, the second trailer shows decent amount of gameplay, however its just the camera and hub that wont be show untill much later.
(edited by SlowResistance)
2 years ago#5
Thanks for the info
---
cmkps.deviantart.com
2 years ago#6
LordPoncho posted...
RDR and Max Payne 3 had the promotional videos about game systems and features, and they were made of in-game footage.

i'm sure they will do one for gta 5
---
My aunt always told me that "slow and steady wins the race." She died in a house fire.
2 years ago#7
behemoth056 posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Yep. Seems to be the trend with Rockstar titles now. I do enjoy their videos that detail game systems and features.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
2 years ago#8

The question is...when will they start? :/
---
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/dealwithitspider.jpg
2 years ago#9
Look_A_Username posted...

The question is...when will they start? :/

A week before release
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-3)
2 years ago#10
they dont need to promote gta old guys like me have played all of them. and will play all of them. 4 was the best one 5 looks so far even better
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Does Rockstar ever post gameplay videos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived